Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello to all

Old
Hello to all - Sun Dec 04, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Hi all,

I signed up to Pokerstars this November as well as PSO, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself to a community that brought me more enjoyment and knowledge of poker than I've ever had before.

I recently got back to online poker after a few years break, but this time with the intention of delving into the theory and complexities of the game in the hope of not only maintaining my enjoyment of poker, but also building a nice bankroll as well.

Got off to a nice start with the tournaments (which I had never played in before). I managed to obtain a nice ROI coming 4th in one tournament and didn't do too bad in the cash games either.

Then I found Heads up cash games, another new territory for me and an expensive lesson .

PSO has been an amazing resource to me and the input from the community on forums has proven immensely useful, so I offer my gratitude and thanks to all .

(sorry for the long post :P)

Regards,

Andy (HANDY_R1DS)

Old
Handy Andy - Sun Dec 04, 2011, 03:32 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Hi Andy,

It's a manic day here at PSO with lots of anniversary fireworks poker wise going off!!

Anyway there are lots of us here and I'm sure you'll get to know peeps as you play and work your way around the site.

Good luck

nv

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there Andy,

Great to see you here at PSO.

I hope you find your time here enjoyable and get some valuable information from it.

If you ever have any questions just ask.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:26 PM..

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 04:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Andy,

Welcome to PSO. !!!111Dan, our new members coordinator, is off for a few days so I will do the honours and try and get you off and running in the right direction. Dan started a thread called "Tips for getting started" which covers everything PSO and the forum has to offer which is a great help to anyone new to the site:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

Have a look through that, which I can guarantee will keep you busy for a while. If you have any questions or need any advice just drop myself or any other member of the moderation team a PM and we will be happy to help.

May your time at PSO and Pokerstars be a long and successful one!

Cheers,

TC

Edit: my posts are obviously a bit too long as well Andy and I am rather slow on the draw LOL

Last edited by topthecat; Sun Dec 04, 2011 at 04:03 PM..

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 12:15 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Andy welcome and thanks for the intro.
That is really cool to hear.

Nice to pop in while "stealing" some internet time where I can and see a post like this.
(I'm out of town for a few days like Top said.)

Like you've said it's a great community so let us know if you have any questions.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com