Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

AKo VS AKs

Old
AKo VS AKs - Sun Dec 04, 2011, 06:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I've been running good late in the tournament in the Big $11 top 20 last 200 players to go when this happened my AKo vs AKs and the suits killed me

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 06:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Don't see the hand, but AKo is always either tied or behind AKs.... so it's never a bad beat. You would never be way ahead in the hand.

Welcome to the forum. Please check out this link that has information for new users about the forums, lessons, leagues, etc.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 09:08 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Don't see the hand, but AKo is always either tied or behind AKs.... so it's never a bad beat. You would never be way ahead in the hand.

Welcome to the forum. Please check out this link that has information for new users about the forums, lessons, leagues, etc.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

No Limit Holdem Tournament
PokerStars
9 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by [removed]
$10+$1

Stacks:
UTG clem99995 203k
UTG+1 Spikefinger 413k
MP1 marvinsytan 209k
MP2 cristianmour 595k
MP3 rollofmind 245k
CO yanko33 246k
BTN mozmck 53k
SB Brainnfart 281k
BB DeimosDB 137k

Blinds: 3.6k/7.2k Ante 900

Pre-Flop: (19k, 9 players) marvinsytan is MP1 Ad Ks
2 folds, marvinsytan calls 7.2k, 3 folds, marvinsytan says "me here with a cooler", mozmck goes all-in 52k, 2 folds, marvinsytan calls 45k

Flop: 4h Qc 5h (123k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: 3h (123k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: Kc (123k, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: 123k
marvinsytan shows a pair of Kings
Ad Ks
mozmck shows a flush, Ace high
Kh Ah

mozmck wins 123k (net +70k)

marvinsytan lost 53k

Thank you JWK24 for the comments

This is the hand

For me, I think I will consider this a bad beat because It should be a tie not a loss. But, its ok it's poker we need to rely on some luck too

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Dec 05, 2011 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: removed link

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Marvinstyan,

Welcome to PSO!

Have you tried out using the PSO Hand re-player yet?

You'll find the re-player by clicking here or alternatively you find it on the left hand side of our Home Page about halfway down.

Dave, 'TheLangolier', has an instructional video in the Live Training section all about how to use the hand re-player. You'll find that video here.

Post up plenty of hands in the Hand Analysis section and the members here will give some good solid advice.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Dec 05, 2011 at 09:25 AM..

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 04:47 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hi Marvinstyan,

Welcome to PSO!

Have you tried out using the PSO Hand re-player yet?

You'll find the re-player by clicking here or alternatively you find it on the left hand side of our Home Page about halfway down.

Dave, 'TheLangolier', has an instructional video in the Live Training section all about how to use the hand re-player. You'll find that video here.

Post up plenty of hands in the Hand Analysis section and the members here will give some good solid advice.

thank you royal raiser the first time i used the replayer i was hooked.

it was a big help

thank you pokerschool for this great tool and thank you royal raiser for giving me the info your my royal savior

instead of the usual converter when you use this you just have to watch your hand no need to scroll and see lots of numbers

Regards,

Raiser

thank you royal raiser the first time i used the replayer i was hooked.

it was a big help

thank you pokerschool for this great tool and thank you royal raiser for giving me the info your my royal savior

instead of the usual converter when you use this you just have to watch your hand no need to scroll and see lots of numbers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com