Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

wondering why

Old
wondering why - Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I just started playing in the open skill freerolls at the end of the month of november. I have an eligable tick in the leader board and 20+ vip and says I would get 2.50. I didnt get it am wondering what I did wrong. ty for your help .

regards wendy

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Per the leaderboard, yes, I see that it lists you in 1572nd with 20VPP+ and should have gotten $2.50 for it.

Please send a message with this to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to get it corrected for you.

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:38 PM
(#3)
ty for answering me

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:40 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi Wendy,
Thats my Favourite drop.
Chuckkky

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:45 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotitnow View Post
ty for answering me
you're welcome. Welcome to the forum. Please also look at the following link that has some great information to players new to the forums, leagues, training, etc.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#6)
hehe chucky I dont mind a beer...after work a cold 1 goes down real nice

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 11:40 PM
(#7)
well now I know why!! seems because my partner has an account as well I am considered to be a multi We have both been playing on this site for years and now u question my integrity. I thought this open skill league would be a great way to improve my game and add interest into be a better player. Wow was I wrong. I dont have a scanner( broken) so will have to go to library or somthing to send my licence with photo.... or u could of rang me to check.. sheeesh seriously browned off and not wanting to play anymore

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 11:47 PM
(#8)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Ignorance isn't a good excuse...

Sorry to hear about the hassle you are having to go through after winning your $2.50. I'm sure it is frustrating. At the same time though, no doubt you understand why Pokerstars security is making you and your partner go through all of this trouble. Nodoby wants a bunch of multiaccounters cheating in the skill leagues. Pokerstars probably decided to 'question your integrity' now because you are now involved with real money. Hope things get resolved fast for you.

Old
Sun Dec 04, 2011, 11:56 PM
(#9)
I understand but have been playing real money for sometime... have updated my phone number and mobile...ty for caring at least and understanding my disappointment

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 08:23 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotitnow View Post
well now I know why!! seems because my partner has an account as well I am considered to be a multi We have both been playing on this site for years and now u question my integrity. I thought this open skill league would be a great way to improve my game and add interest into be a better player. Wow was I wrong. I dont have a scanner( broken) so will have to go to library or somthing to send my licence with photo.... or u could of rang me to check.. sheeesh seriously browned off and not wanting to play anymore
Have a cellphone with a camera or a just a camera? Take a photo of it, or find a friend who does.

Good luck.

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 09:19 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Sorry I thought Pokerstars checked ID's before anyone could deposit real money. I kind of find this confusing. So if you never deposited, then you freerolled a bankroll and never withdrew? They didn't ID you the first time you won some money? Don't need to answer those are personal questions.... I just don't get how you got to this point.

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 09:27 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
Sorry I thought Pokerstars checked ID's before anyone could deposit real money. I kind of find this confusing. So if you never deposited, then you freerolled a bankroll and never withdrew? They didn't ID you the first time you won some money? Don't need to answer those are personal questions.... I just don't get how you got to this point.
When I joined in 2009 and deposited, they didn't ask for any id. I don't believe they want verification on money coming in, only going out, when certain circumstances arise.

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 09:43 AM
(#13)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I never verified, even after they booted me out and made me cash my winnings

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 04:28 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Well that is messed up. I always thought they did it to everybody making first deposits.

I was really upset with your reply(at Pokerstars), but I think there is an answer to this:

Quote:
Q - My deposit is being declined because PokerStars cannot verify my age. My age and personal details were entered correctly, what else do I need to do?

A - We have attempted to confirm your details with an electronic age checking service (not a credit check), and this has been inconclusive. We now recommend that you provide us with a faxed or scanned copy of your government issued ID. Once we have received and processed an acceptable ID copy, we can then immediately age verify your account. The best methods of sending your verification documents are explained in detail below.
That is right off of the Pokerstars security FAQ. It seems to be stating that they automatically verify your age based on the details you give them. If something doesn't check out then they require documents. Still, seems kind of wacked out to me. What stops a child from putting in his parents information, grabbing a credit card out of their wallet/purse, and going wild on the cash tables???

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 06:10 PM
(#15)
I had to Verify after i moved from UK to Canada!!

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 09:42 PM
(#16)
I have emailed licence we will see what happens prbably doing me a favour anyway cause I seem to lose way more than I win. lol. cant get my head around all in morons in these tournys and they hit way too often. Seems u have to bingo with them or your out. Constantly losing to players who r chasing and yep u got it last card gives them the hit. Maybe i need to give it away for a while cause when u play in a bad mood it goes to chit lol.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com