Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

% of total hands played??

Old
% of total hands played?? - Mon Dec 05, 2011, 09:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi,

Let me start by saying sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong spot, only new to the forum, so im not 2 sure..

Im putting it in here because it is PSO Premier League related..

Im asking, what is most peoples total % of hands played in the PSO premier, whats an average like??

Sorry if thats nosey, just curious to know, as my own % of total hand played tends to be very low in these games....

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 10:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** moved ***

Hi there Briany,

Don't be sorry, we are all learning here.

I moved here it into the PSO League section.

It's a hard question to answer. The premier would definitely be tighter than the open league but you'd still get a good mix of playing styles. Hard to put an average on the Vpip though.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 10:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I can't speak to the premier league, since I'm in the US, but the old skill league, I was at 18-25% flops seen if I was getting cards... and at 10-15% if I was not getting cards. Of course, had some closer to 35% and some lower than 10% (depending on what you're dealt).

Old
Mon Dec 05, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briany84 View Post
Hi,

Let me start by saying sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong spot, only new to the forum, so im not 2 sure..

Im putting it in here because it is PSO Premier League related..

Im asking, what is most peoples total % of hands played in the PSO premier, whats an average like??

Sorry if thats nosey, just curious to know, as my own % of total hand played tends to be very low in these games....
I've found the premier league vpip to be extremely tight generally from my own personal experiences. Many people hovering around that 10-18 range

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 12:28 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
I would be somewhere between 10% and 20%, depending on my hands. I'm only playing premium hands for the first hour usually.

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 07:35 AM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
Thanx guys, pretty much the answers i was expecting i guess, my own vpip is pretty much similar, hovering btween mayb 12-20%, of course its all dependent on if u get a run of good hands...

Thanx 4d answers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com