Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Corkiepoker helps sleepyolman to final table

Old
Thumbs up
Corkiepoker helps sleepyolman to final table - Tue Dec 06, 2011, 03:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010

i want to tell you a really amusing story . The other night 05/12/11, i'm playing in the 7PM(CST) PSO Premier League Tourney and as usual, @ the beginning of the month, I'm busy sending out my monthly congratulations to all who made the TOP 50(First Page of the leaderboard) in the previous month. All of U who has played that well in a month know that i will soon be by to say Hi & wish GL in the current month. So i have sent about 2 or 3 out , really not paying attention to the play in front of me because i must search the top 50 list i make each month(alphabetized) and then search the list of contestants until i find a match and then update my notes, and send the Congratulations, wait for a reply(ty sleepy is normal, if i get one @ all) then say Cya L8r, & leave that table & go hunting for the next.
So, i came to CORKIEPOKER, Doubleclicked, & up comes the box saying"go to table?"i doubleclick, nothing happens. Already, those of u whose brain is not as hard as cement know what is happening, Right. Not ol'Sleepy. I'm thinking, because my ancient machine(which has a virus of some kind) is misbehaving, I look up because the beep tells me it is time to look at my cards, hit fold cause they're crap as usual, & go back to doubleclicking & once again, nothing. Well, now i'm getting a bit amused by this and go back and do it again, ...nothing.
Well the beep happens again and i look up to see a nasty pair of threes; Some guy raises to 500, and i fold and then i see ol CORKIEPOKER is sitting at the same dam table & i write DAM, & start to write him my congratulatory message. Of cousre, i don't touch type so i have no idea what is going on at the table, CORKIEPOKER, who, by the way, was very unfriendly with me once before when i told him how much we'd all like to see him get his 150VPPs & take down the whole dam thing next month. "Good Poker player but has some Psycological problems i guess." Then he private messaged me after i published my monthly "HOT NOW"list wanting to know why i didn't give him a special notice for making 4 Final Tables(FTs) in a row & i told him i wasn't even aware.
But, i digress; Well, the next thing i know is, CorkiePoker said, "did you just signal him to shove?" I was wondering what he was talking about & to whom. I finally got my message typed :
sleepyolman said, "Corkie, Congratulations om your 7th place last month; GL in Dec )"And he immediately said,
CorkiePoker said, "Answer my question"
to which i replied, very puzzled,
sleepyolman said, "who u talking to ?"
to which he replied immediately,
CorkiePoker said, "U"
Now all the was very strange to me as i was only waiting for his acknowledgment of my Congratulations. But, as soon as he said he was talking to me, I reread what he had said & it seemed to me he was calling me a cheater. Well folks, down here if someone calls another a cheater, someone else need to call the priest to come and give Last Rites. I hope you get my drift. Down here u pull your piece and everybody else hits the floor. First to draw goes home & the other goes to the cemetary....AND, I'm still here......Anyway, he says,
CorkiePoker said, "I'm nobody's punk"
to which i replied,
sleepyolman said, "i;m too old to put up w that krap here in league"
AND, unfortunately, i was moved to another table so i can't show u the spew that came from me in the next 10-?? minutes about how rude he was staining my reputation in PSO. I swear i thought i was gonna have a heart attack; but after a while i somewhat calmed down and took down a 9th (which could have been better if not for my hyper state).
Now, in reality, i guess i should thank the "slanderer" for getting my blood pressure up to the point where my brain could properly function well enough to get to the final table
So, if any of u have any interesting stories to tell about CORKIEPOKER, I'd love to hear them.
Sleepyolman,
Over & Out
(& up 76 points

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 03:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Way to go sleepy!

And you keep putting those young whippersnappers in their place.

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 04:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
idanmo said: gl man.
sleepy said DAM.
sleepy folded.
idanmo shoved.

Old
Tue Dec 06, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_22at90 View Post
Way to go sleepy!

And you keep putting those young whippersnappers in their place.
I can almost guarantee that I'm older than you. There are no young whippersnappers here.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com