Old
Who's the stiff - Wed Dec 07, 2011, 06:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
you decide

Hi gang

Just been railing my good friend Buzz
We was having a giggle at the expense of the other players
They started to be abusive in non english chat and after repeated calls to the mods they still continued lol
So for chits n giggles I posted this in the table chat during the break

Moderator69 (spike) Abuse in ENGLISH only please , thank you for using Pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck TARDS

20 mins later I received a chat ban wtf

So after contacting support as to why I got this response

Hello *****,

I am writing to inform you that the following chat was observed from you at the tables:

Moderator69 (spike) Abuse in ENGLISH only please , thank you for using Pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck TARDS

As a result of this your chat has been suspended for 1 day.

PokerStars will not allow player it Impersonate staff.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Good luck at the tables and enjoy your games.

Regards,

PokerStars Chat Supervisor

Lmao

Names have been changed to protect the innocent

Last edited by spike8998; Wed Dec 07, 2011 at 06:50 AM..

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 06:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
From what I remember hearing, chat mods are under quite a bit of pressure to investigate a pretty fast flood of mod requests. It was probably a snap decision to give you a ban by someone who was too busy to appreciate the humor. You probably had a 20-min delay because I think mods have to recommend a ban to their supervisors who then approve the ban (or something like that).

I wouldn't worry much about it. Buzz still knows you're there.

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 07:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
Cheers PP

Not worried at all
I nearly fell off my chair in fits of laughter
Most amusing chat ban reason to date
At least it wasn't for a month as usual

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 07:17 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
I've just read your post spike and laughed my head off. I think what u said is quality.
Remember though - U can be abused in non - english.
But u can't retaliate in English. ( obvious i know ).
The fact that you got a chat ban is abit ott .
About time the mods looked at google translate for Foreign Abuse !!!!! lol

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 08:34 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
From what I remember hearing, chat mods are under quite a bit of pressure to investigate a pretty fast flood of mod requests. It was probably a snap decision to give you a ban by someone who was too busy to appreciate the humor. You probably had a 20-min delay because I think mods have to recommend a ban to their supervisors who then approve the ban (or something like that).

where the ----- have you been?........hiccup

cheers

Last edited by effsea; Wed Dec 07, 2011 at 08:50 AM..

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 08:40 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
bahahah nice 1 spikette. We didn't get chat bans for that day we went nuts, but you got 1 for that... amusing

My Latest Blog
You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!

Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Wed Dec 07, 2011 at 09:58 AM..

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 09:03 AM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post

How the heck are ya G?! Hope all's well! Good to see ya again!

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 09:21 AM
(#8)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
If you run around calling people bad names at the tables it will get you a temporary chat ban (if anyone reports it). Getting around the filters will have same result... trust me I know.

And.......... I thought you were dead or something Panicky, how's it going?!

Old
Thumbs up
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
you decide

hi gang

just been railing my good friend buzz
we was having a giggle at the expense of the other players
they started to be abusive in non english chat and after repeated calls to the mods they still continued lol
so for chits n giggles i posted this in the table chat during the break

moderator69 (spike) abuse in english only please , thank you for using pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck tards

20 mins later i received a chat ban wtf

so after contacting support as to why i got this response

hello *****,

i am writing to inform you that the following chat was observed from you at the tables:

Moderator69 (spike) abuse in english only please , thank you for using pokerstars please enjoy the rest of your game and good luck tards

as a result of this your chat has been suspended for 1 day.

Pokerstars will not allow player it impersonate staff.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Good luck at the tables and enjoy your games.

Regards,

pokerstars chat supervisor

lmao

Names have been changed to protect the innocent

priceless :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Old
Wink
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 01:34 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
bahahah nice 1 spikette. We didn't get chat bans for that day we went nuts, but you got 1 for that... amusing

My Latest Blog
You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!
OMG that day was funny , The good old days when We ( Us Players ) could still rail and Chat !!!

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 03:37 PM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
where the ----- have you been?........hiccup
I just took a one week break from poker. Sort of turned into longer than that. Glad to see you guys.

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 03:41 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
*closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com