Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Hand Replayer Problems.

Old
Hand Replayer Problems. - Wed Dec 07, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi every time i open a thread with a hand replayer in it, the hand replayer dosn't load up.
It work fine yesterday, Any ideas?

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 05:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
It could be a couple of things Chuckkky,

I tried a few from the Hand Analysis section and it's working fine for me.

Possibly you could try to clear your cookies and cache from your PC and try again in an hour or so.

If the problem is not resolved by tomorrow please post up here again and email support@pokerschoolonline.com

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 06:14 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
After adding a hand to the re player today i cannot add any more?

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
The problem with posting a url for a hand re-player is likely due to your link builder selection chukky...

You know the blue chain on the right you click on after you load your hands?

In the menu that opens, where you copy the link so you can paste it, in the middle there is a selection box labeled "link type".

That must say "Forum/Blog" in order for you to receive the correct type of link to post in the forum.

If it says "embed", "facebook", or "shared link" the link will not post correctly in the forum.

To change it, simply click on the black down arrow, and highlight the proper link type for the forum.

That should work.

Hope it helps.

-JDean

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 08:48 PM
(#5)
Hi I am not trying to load one, I am just trying to watch ones from other peoples threads.
And none of them will load. Even ones I have watched previously.

Down in the bottom left hand of the screen it says 1 item remaining, but it never loads.

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2011
Can you please provide us with an example?

Thanks a lot

Old
Wed Dec 07, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#7)
It just started working again. Thanks anyway

Last edited by chuckkky; Wed Dec 07, 2011 at 09:59 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com