(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Wrong forum.

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 01:06 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
no its not, its my achievment that i reached the 93th place!!!

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 03:18 PM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
**moved**

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 08:26 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTiberxX View Post
no its not, its my achievment that i reached the 93th place!!!
congratz on a deep run!

My friend, this is a bad beat! soooooo sickkkkkkkk!

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2011
little stack never beats big stack. They play that way because they have the stack advanage. No other reason.

Old
Fri Dec 09, 2011, 04:32 AM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sable60 View Post
little stack never beats big stack. They play that way because they have the stack advanage. No other reason.
So your supposition is that you should just play ATC if you have the bigger stack?

Go ahead and run with that and let us know how it works out for you.

(I'll have to remember that in the future...if I have the bigger stack just always go ahead and ship because I can't lose. It's all so clear now.)

Jeez.

Me I'll take the Occum's Razor theory here...he/she played that way because they're a drooler.

Call me crazy.

Old
Fri Dec 09, 2011, 08:58 AM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
So your supposition is that you should just play ATC if you have the bigger stack?

Go ahead and run with that and let us know how it works out for you.

(I'll have to remember that in the future...if I have the bigger stack just always go ahead and ship because I can't lose. It's all so clear now.)

Jeez.

Me I'll take the Occum's Razor theory here...he/she played that way because they're a drooler.

Call me crazy.
+1

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 02:10 AM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Game drives me crazy some times.....

The other day I played in a tournement and it was about the 3rd hand. I get dealt pocket KK so I go in with hard raise like 500 (1/3 of my stack) and the villian calls.

7,7, and 10 come on the flop. I go all in thinking that that either he's holding AA in which I'll take my lump, pocket 77's or A7 suited which I was fine with taking that chance. Villian calls only for me to see he holding 2,7 off suit. I can't remember the last time I was quite that pissed off playing this game. I thought to myself "how am I ever so supposed consistantly win when you have people playiing like that?"

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:32 AM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
Shouldnt worry about winning consistantly, instead try and make the correct decision consistantly and the winning will follow.

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:34 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010
http://www.poker1.com/archives/10554/ read this very good way to look at poker

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 10:09 AM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
I haven't read the article yet but that was my whole point. I am making correct decissions but other peoople aren't which is screwing me up. Making correct decissions keeps my bankroll from going down, but it's not going up either cause the hour or more I spent in the previous tournament making it into the money just all went down the drain in a few minutes by being knocked out with 2,7 OS.

I'm starting wonder if I need to player higher stakes where silly stuff like this dooesn't happen. It reminds me of when I was playing at Poker Stars net, the free site and people would call on anything because it wasn't realy money.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com