Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Tournament history requests

Old
Tournament history requests - Thu Dec 08, 2011, 08:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
I just sent a request to stars for my last 20 tournaments so I can track my progress for cowboy's challenge. The email I revived was just one huge continuous block of text. It's practically indecipherable. In the past I have revived histories and they were broken down into readable segments. I don't know what has changed. Anyone else had this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 08:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** moved royalraise85 ***

Forward a copy of the email to support@pokerstars.com so that they are aware of it.

I moved your thread into this section so that it gets the attention it deserves.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 08:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
you can have them saved directly to your hard drive too.

options, instatnt hand history options (make sure the box is checked) and you put in where to save on your computer and for how long. It will then automatically put each GAME into it's own file in that folder (works for both pay and play $$ games).

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 09:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Thanks JWK, I have been meaning to do that for a while as i was thinking of getting some tracking software, which leads me onto another question.

If/when i do get the software can get stars to send me a massive load of history to load into the software or will it only use the data directly saved onto my hard drive?

Also ty Raiser I will email support regarding the histories, It will be very hard for me to track my results if I keep getting them that way.

Old
Thu Dec 08, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaxwell View Post
If/when i do get the software can get stars to send me a massive load of history to load into the software or will it only use the data directly saved onto my hard drive?
As far as I know it's a new beginning. It works off the hand history stored on your drive.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com