Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Looking for a club

Old
Red face
Looking for a club - Fri Dec 09, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
hey.

i am looking for a club to practice with, i am fairly new to the game so sitting down with a few vets would improve my game. hope i can find some cool people to kick start my poker dream lol.

many regards

G

Old
Fri Dec 09, 2011, 09:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gats_BOTL View Post
hey.

i am looking for a club to practice with, i am fairly new to the game so sitting down with a few vets would improve my game. hope i can find some cool people to kick start my poker dream lol.

many regards

G
Hi there Gats!

You are very welcome to join my Home Game. We have a play money tournament every Sunday night at 9pm British time. The competition is tough as a lot of American players who can't play real money games at the moment show us how it's done! lol

Here's your invitation:

Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 530350
- Enter my Invitation Code: theraiser

Also may I recommend games in the Drunk Tank and the showcase games at Cowboys Corral. All of these have a very good standard of competition and are a great place to practice and learn.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com