Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

i am trying

Old
i am trying - Sat Dec 10, 2011, 03:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
grrrr guys sticking to strict br and trying not tilt playing 50c 45 ppl sit n gos started off well 2 days built up 100poi on my bankroll then grrr bad beats and coolers back to square one where i started most annoying 2 days wasted in my book,ready to tilt can feel the anger grrrr,advice please

Old
Sat Dec 10, 2011, 04:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Stop playing poker for a few days/weeks until the frustration goes away.

Remember that a bad beat means you played well but just got unlucky (and make sure you believe it).

Post some hands in the Hand Analysis forum to get some feedback and take some satisfaction from studying and knowing that you're making yourself better at the game.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWFfnHbTu78

Don't watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ_7GtE529M

Old
Sat Dec 10, 2011, 07:17 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Don't play the turbos. The turbo nature means variance will be much higher. If you can't handle it stock to the regular speed games.

Last edited by Tomcrockpot; Sat Dec 10, 2011 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: correction

Old
Sat Dec 10, 2011, 07:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Try thinking this way - when you go on tilt, your opponents gain a big advantage. It's hard enough to be a winning player, don't give your opponents an advantage they can and WILL use to beat you.

+1K to the other replies, all very good advice.

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 03:01 AM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
Tilt Beep. lol. your only one that can go on Tilt
love too world, no Tilt lol
why is it not get out here?save exit?

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 03:17 AM..

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 04:58 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
Tilt Beep. lol. your only one that can go on Tilt
love too world, no Tilt lol
why is it not get out here?save exit?
Am I the only one who can't understand that??^^^^

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 05:17 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2011
Lol I would be satisfied playing even, that means ive had 2 days of fun without losing a penny in total.

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 06:41 PM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dertymcgerty View Post
Am I the only one who can't understand that??^^^^
Sorry to many tequila's and German beers(10%, like drinking bottle wine lol)
What i was trying say, was tilt will happen, that's just Lady luck, and nature of game, u just got to take it and learn from it, so when it happens again u can deal with it (hopefully).
as i heard here few times (water off ducks back) shack and rinse(or something like it lol)
GET OVER IT (eagles) (in till next time)
ALL THEE BEST
PS i just seen on TV about JFK, and at the time it was "MAKE LOVE NOT WAR"
(NO TILT), bad joke oky

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Dec 21, 2011 at 07:08 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com