Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Video Archive hasnt been updated for a long time...

Old
Video Archive hasnt been updated for a long time... - Sat Dec 10, 2011, 04:25 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Guys there are a lot of videos i missed and want to watch. but it seems the last time the video archive has been updated was over a month ago...

Do you plan to upload all the training videos or i can consider them dead?

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 01:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Yes, we know... they are not dead. There's been a transition in not only who is going to be processing those for upload, but also the process is changing as well. It's been a slower road than we'd have liked but we will get caught up eventually, and the backlog should start going up very shortly (I can say that with confidence because I'm actually involved in part of the process now). For the record we are about a month and a half behind, but we are aware of it and will be getting it caught up. Normal turn around time for video archiving will likely be in the 2 to 4 week range once we are caught up with the back log.

I apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
New video page - Sun Dec 11, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
I see there's a new video page, with a lot less video content - will the older material be made available? (http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content)

I was looking for the older Langolier training videos - The page use to have a list of all the trainers and pros to select from. Now there is just a handful of videos, on the bottom of the page, it states that you need 3000 FPP's to view. It seems like this is just a transistion period while this section is being updated, is that the case?

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 09:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_spadez1 View Post
I see there's a new video page, with a lot less video content - will the older material be made available? (http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content)

I was looking for the older Langolier training videos - The page use to have a list of all the trainers and pros to select from. Now there is just a handful of videos, on the bottom of the page, it states that you need 3000 FPP's to view. It seems like this is just a transistion period while this section is being updated, is that the case?
This is a mistake, it's been reported and we'll look for resolution early next week... it will be restored.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...312#post317312

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com