Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Best HUD set up for holdmanger2

Old
Best HUD set up for holdmanger2 - Sat Dec 10, 2011, 09:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hello there I am relatively new to poker software and have give ''hold 'em manager 2'' a try on a 30 day trail and was just wondering what is the best HUD display, I am struggling to understand so any help and tips would be very useful. Cheers

Old
Sat Dec 10, 2011, 10:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi bigrigSlick,

I won't give you any advice on HM2 as I don't use that myself but HERE IS A VIDEO from the training archives that talks you through HUD usage and it's based on the HM software.

It might be of some help to your question.

If you are unable to access the video please be patient as there has been some bugs reported in the video library over the weekend. I was able to view it but some members have had trouble accessing videos over the weekend!

Regards

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
Sat Dec 10, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
cheers thank you very much if there any 1 with any advice for the software would be very help full
CHEERS

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com