Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

inquiry

Old
inquiry - Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
sometimes I put a lot of new topics and then I forgot where I put them.

Do you have an option that I will click my last post?

there is an option here last posts but in here is not my last post but last post of all the members.

or an option where I can see all my posts only

I think this will be great

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 08:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Try plugging your name in the search tab, next to "Go To" etc. There may be a better way but that definitely pops all your posts as well.

You might be A King or a Little Street Sweeper But Sooner or Later you Dance with the Reaper!

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 09:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
sometimes I put a lot of new topics and then I forgot where I put them.

Do you have an option that I will click my last post?

there is an option here last posts but in here is not my last post but last post of all the members.

or an option where I can see all my posts only

I think this will be great
Click on 'Search' (on the top right-hand side just above this thread)

Then click 'Advanced Search'

You will then be able to filter your searches by username, date, topic etc.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 10:37 AM
(#4)
Also if you go to your profile (on the left under where it says welcome (your name) in the red block)
it lists the number of posts in forum in your public profile

Relationship status: Married
Current league rank: (Open) 7202 / 69951
Current league score: 1564.07
Blog: MicroStakes player. (Posts: 13 / Views: 849)
Posts in forum:

if you click on the number (428 for me) it takes you to a list of your own posts.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 10:47 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
A couple tips will help you out here.

When you click on Last Posts, or really when you're looking at any forum index, to the right of the title of the thread, just to the left of the last time someone posted in the thread, you will see a yellow box if you have posted or "subscribed" to the thread.
If you hover your cursor over the symbols in these title lines, they have a description. The small box on the very left of every thread, will display how many times you've posted in the thread and the last time, if you have.
Threads that appear in the dark red are ones that you haven't viewed posts from yet. If you click on the small box just to the left of these dark red titles, it will take you directly to the first post you haven't viewed in this thread.

You can bring up a forum index of just your subscriptions. (Threads you've posted in.)
First, click on the gray GoTo tab just above here, then click settings. In the second section, Messaging and Notification, the very first option is your subscriptions, "Default Thread Subscription Mode." Click on the drop menu box on the right there and choose anything except "Do not subscribe." I just use "through my control panel only" because I don't want emails on every one, but some members might. "Through my control panel only" means that you will be able to look at everything you wish to in the way I'm describing, and nothing more.
Once you change that, be sure to go to the bottom and save your changes.
After you've done that, you can at any time click on the gray GoTo tab again, and click on the second line, Subscriptions, from the drop menu and a list of your threads will appear. You can even create folders here to store some.
Hope that helps, let us know if you need more help or have any other questions.

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 11:01 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
helped a lot

thank you Dan

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 01:30 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Click on 'Search' (on the top right-hand side just above this thread)

Then click 'Advanced Search'

You will then be able to filter your searches by username, date, topic etc.

Raiser

You and Grade b , Royal, must have different banners than me.

On my computer the search is at the left of the Banners and the My Profile etc is on my right.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com