Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

10th anniversary freeoll final.. bye bye PCA ticket :(

Old
Angry
10th anniversary freeoll final.. bye bye PCA ticket :( - Sun Dec 11, 2011, 04:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
So I played for hours in the qualifiers to win a ticket to the final, and played tonight..

3rd hand.

I can kind of forgive it since it was such a small pot, and villain was going to shove anything given his stack size.

I play 1 more hand at that table and then get moved to a different table..

First hand at the new table..

And that's my tournament. I suppose TT for example might.. just... have been a reasonable hand to put someone on given action pre flop, so folding might have been right.. But 53?!

I guess maybe I'll play some of the FPP qualifiers. I could use a trip to the Caribbean.

Last edited by Tomcrockpot; Sun Dec 11, 2011 at 05:31 PM..

Old
Sun Dec 11, 2011, 05:09 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
that is so unlucky i feel for you mate

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Sometimes you can't do anything ... maybe, just maybe, people like him play that way, with their sets disguised, but after 1st AA ... this 'll be superhard fold.

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
33, 55 or 10's, I understand.... 35o ain't got a clue

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 01:53 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomedXXX View Post
Sometimes you can't do anything ... maybe, just maybe, people like him play that way, with their sets disguised, but after 1st AA ... this 'll be superhard fold.

Calling a 3 bet with 35 when you have 150 BBs.. no you can't really do anything about that. Anyone that plays like that is an idiot

Old
Wink
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 05:00 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2011
There is one think l learned about the poker stars program....It likes 3 & 5's. Keep that in mind next time it shows on the flop.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com