Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Hold em manger 2

Old
Wink
Hold em manger 2 - Sun Dec 11, 2011, 07:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hello there I am have trouble with this poker software I have got aload off hands off other players but if I ever met them again it just shows the hands for that session and not the full amount off hands I have played with that player don't know if I am just being stupid but can not figure out how to show full hand history on the hud any help would be great cheers

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 05:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
I'm not sure, but I think getting hands from other players is a big no no. Guess hold'em manager knows that which is why it's not working.

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 05:22 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Sorry. re-reading your post on my hangover i'm guessing thats not what you meant.

I'm going back to bed.

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 05:26 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2010
Are you saving your hand history from pokerstars?
It classes you as the hero and everybody else as the villian
It only databases the hands that you are involved in and ignores everyone else
Data mining is not allowed

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 01:29 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
Are you saving your hand history from pokerstars?
It classes you as the hero and everybody else as the villian
It only databases the hands that you are involved in and ignores everyone else
Data mining is not allowed
i am not data mining every played hand i am in it records the other players move only in the games that i am in but if i met them again the hand history does not come up on hud only the hands in that session

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Something is wrong in your settings, because it works for me.

Use the Support on the web site to see what might be your problem.

Good luck.

Herk

Old
Tue Dec 13, 2011, 04:44 AM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2010
Have you imported all the hands you have saved ?
Do it manually may help
If you have then something is wrong cos it should give you the info of hands on the hud of the other player when you play them again

Old
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 06:03 PM
(#8)
cheers for the help guys got it sorted now any comments on the best stats to display there are just so many to get ur head round cheers

**closed** T2C

Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue May 19, 2015 at 03:23 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com