Since: Dec 2011

Last edited by GyeroG; Mon Dec 12, 2011 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: sorry, doublepost

Old
Unhappy
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 07:35 AM
(#2)
Hi
I just made the core quiz, passed with 88%.
BUT in my profile it doesn't shows i promoted it. What's wrong?

Waiting, thanks.

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 07:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** moved royalraise85 ***

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 07:49 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyeroG View Post
Hi
I just made the core quiz, passed with 88%.
BUT in my profile it doesn't shows i promoted it. What's wrong?

Waiting, thanks.
Hi there GyeroG,

I have just viewed your profile and it shows that you have passed both the basic and core quizes.

There is a green tick beside the course titles!

If you are not seeing the green tick in your profile please let us know.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 07:56 AM
(#5)
It appeared in my profil too now... after 15-20 minutes. I was too impatient, i guess :-P

Thanks for the fast and useful help.

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 07:57 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyeroG View Post
It appeared in my profil too now... after 15-20 minutes. I was too impatient, i guess :-P

Thanks for the fast and useful help.
Not a problem, great to see you here!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 07:58 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
And congrats on the score, 88% is a good job!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 08:28 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to PSO and the forum GyeroG.

Congrats on passing the core quiz. By passing it, you're eligible for a few things, but one important one is a promotion running for the last time this month. It's called the PSO Monthly $1K added tourney at the end of the month. You can see all the details in the Promotions tab up top.

Here's some other tips for getting started. After you have a look, be sure to let us know if you have any questions. There's lots of friendly, helpful people around so enjoy.

Old
wtf?? - Wed Dec 14, 2011, 12:17 AM
(#9)
i took the basic course and i know i did nearly perfect. Yet, is say's 'exception" and under it i'm to click yes. what gives??

Old
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 06:23 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIM180 View Post
i took the basic course and i know i did nearly perfect. Yet, is say's 'exception" and under it i'm to click yes. what gives??
Hi Crim180,

Welcome to PSO,

We are not aware of any glitch in the Course's section. Please try the quiz again and if the same problem occurs then please report the issue in the PSO Support Section.

Also drop a post into the New Members section to say hello.

Regards

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 08:33 PM
(#11)
it's happened 3x in a row, and i know i did well. i've run out of patience with this.also, although i'm a poker school and pokerstars memeber i can't seem to register for poker school open skill league. why?

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 11:35 PM
(#12)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
it's happened 3x in a row, and i know i did well. i've run out of patience with this.also, although i'm a poker school and pokerstars memeber i can't seem to register for poker school open skill league. why?
First off you don't need to be a member to play in the Open League, that tourney is a free roll and you gotta be quick to register if you want to play in it, especially the 5 am, 9am, 1pm and the 5pm..the 9 pm and 1am tourneys very rarely fill up before the top of the hour....I have seen some of those earlier tourneys fill up with 10k in less than a minute, so you gotta be quick on the clickin'

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 11:57 PM
(#13)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi There CRIM180,

There should be no reason why you are unable to complete the basic quiz.

As this thread was originally posted by GyeroG would you mind if i asked you to submit a new thread to the PSO support section outlining the problems you have encountered with the quiz section.

This will ensure that your query will get the full attention that it deserves.

As for the Open Skill League, Derty is 100% right in saying that you need to be quick off the mark to register. If this is not the case, and you are unable to register for some other reason, please let us know in the thread you will create with the quiz section query.

Give us as much information as is possible so we can help to the best of our ability.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com