Exclamation
Change Password Question - Mon Dec 12, 2011, 08:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by signsix View Post
Hi I just wanted to know.

Since I didnt play last month I will not get the opportunity no matter how far I get to get this month?

Also, I earned over 150 VPP's this month but they dont register till next month so any prizes I win this month will be in the -20 VPP's?

Thanks,
hello an someone please help me im tyring to change my password becuase i forgot it i was verry lucky to even get into pso i tries to log in a 100 times lol then i enterd my user name and clicket the passwrod thin once and good thing my computer remeberd my passwrod because i would of never even been able to get into pso thiers a place to click where it says forgot your password you click it and it bringsd you to a place where all it says is log in like usaaly and then change ur password but how the hell can u log in if you dont no ur password it doesnt help you at all it should be changed to typ in your msn and they send you your password thier becuase im sure thiers alote of peaple who can never come back to pso siomply becouase they forgot thier passwrd thier now i need help with changing my pso password can enyone help thx

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 09:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Luc Flush,

This is a PSO support question but here is the quick answer. -

These are the steps for how to change your password for PokerSchoolOnline.

Open the PokerStars client and login as usual.

Click "Poker School" in the main menu. Then choose the option to change your school password.

Type in your new password for PokerSchoolOnline, and again to confirm it. Remember that your school password must begin with a number.

Choose OK to complete the process.

After you complete these steps, your new PokerSchoolOnline password is ready to use!

Read more: Forgot Password – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz1gNPET2Hr

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 12, 2011, 09:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** moved royalraise85 ***

Bracelet Winner

Old
omg - Thu Dec 15, 2011, 01:50 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
omg im so sarry lol i i completly misunderstood where i tried to typ my password it says forgot passord lol i just read it again and got it so i went inot pokerstars client and changed it thx 4 your time

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com