Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Great read -> wiped out

Old
Great read -> wiped out - Tue Dec 13, 2011, 01:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011

This is how it went. I decided to limp it, because of many limpers, i was hoping for 2 pair or a flush...I made a great read on the turn, and lost like that....fking maniac!

Last edited by HohnerBoy; Tue Dec 13, 2011 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Made a mistake earlier

Old
Tue Dec 13, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
IMHO with 12 BB's left if you decide to play that hand it should be an open shove for all your chips. By the time you make your great read the villian has an open ended straight draw and he/she is only drawing dead to a made higher straight. Also the villian has enough chips to call and try and hit either the straight or an over pair with the king.

Old
Tue Dec 13, 2011, 03:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsnookman View Post
IMHO with 12 BB's left if you decide to play that hand it should be an open shove for all your chips. By the time you make your great read the villian has an open ended straight draw and he/she is only drawing dead to a made higher straight. Also the villian has enough chips to call and try and hit either the straight or an over pair with the king.
+1

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com