Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

please dont post

Old
Default
please dont post - Wed Dec 14, 2011, 04:18 AM
(#1)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
hi all putting up posts in bad beats and brm so please unless u have a pssitive bit of advce to give do not post replies as i have had what i consider really disgracefull replies of the odd person which has no relevance to me or my posts i,e some clown calling me a joke derrr....am on poker schooll learning and get that whos the joke my freind certainly not me!
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 04:31 AM
(#2)
XXChris123's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,512
BronzeStar
well I was drunk last night god only knows what I posted
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 04:35 AM
(#3)
chuckkky's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 913
I am drunk every night.
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 05:50 AM
(#4)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,026
(Community Coordinator)
We should all respect Holdemace's request.

Every player has to start somewhere and PSO is all about learning and encouraging each other.

Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 06:55 AM
(#5)
Pentire's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 117
Kum Ba Yah!
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 09:44 AM
(#6)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
You start entire threads with posts like this:
Quote:
28 ppl of the money and again grrrr its a joke for reel this site is,all ready folded kk twicw,qq twice,jj to survive was playing reel weelll yet again and the only way it can get rid of me is like this allways, wat a joke.
And then you wonder why people don't take the time to make serious replies? What are you trying to learn by calling Pokerstars a joke? The more serious you approach the PSO forums the more serious people's replies will be....


And dude, I can barely understand what you are trying to say every single time you post. I might just start to completely ignore you because of how much effort it takes to decipher your thoughts.
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#7)
Grade b's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
hi all putting up posts in bad beats and brm so please unless u have a pssitive bit of advce to give do not post replies as i have had what i consider really disgracefull replies of the odd person which has no relevance to me or my posts i,e some clown calling me a joke derrr....am on poker schooll learning and get that whos the joke my freind certainly not me!
I agree with RoyalRaise. We should all show repect and we all started somewhere.

Also if you would like serious analysis how a hand played out then you will get a better response if you post in the Hand analysis forum rather than the bad beat forum, or even the Bank Roll Management forum.

PSO members do reonise this is an open forum and so we can expect some silly replies from time to ime, the best thing to do is raise above it and keep taking the advice from the seroius replies.

I know i am guilty of posting erronius posts from time to time (maybe more after a wine or two) but i am trying to stop this from happening.

I do read some posts and shake my head, both the orinagal content and some replies.

I feel like making more replies than i do, but i'm learning to control that impulse.

Grade b


I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#8)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
if you fold KK, QQ, JJ twice in this game you deserve a bad beat, after that I cant follow
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 05:23 PM
(#9)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
if you fold KK, QQ, JJ twice in this game you deserve a bad beat, after that I cant follow
I was going to go there.... but felt like I beat up on him enough already.

Last edited by RockerguyAA; Wed Dec 14, 2011 at 05:28 PM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 06:43 PM
(#10)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
I agree with RoyalRaise. We should all show repect and we all started somewhere.

Also if you would like serious analysis how a hand played out then you will get a better response if you post in the Hand analysis forum rather than the bad beat forum, or even the Bank Roll Management forum.

PSO members do reonise this is an open forum and so we can expect some silly replies from time to ime, the best thing to do is raise above it and keep taking the advice from the seroius replies.

I know i am guilty of posting erronius posts from time to time (maybe more after a wine or two) but i am trying to stop this from happening.

I do read some posts and shake my head, both the orinagal content and some replies.

I feel like making more replies than i do, but i'm learning to control that impulse.

Grade b
Grade B I like everything you have to say here except for your suggesting to holdem (or anyone else for that matter) to post bad beat hands in the hand analysis forum. They get more than enough of that in there as it is (though it does seem to have abated some lately...) and what's worse many bad beat posts aren't even bad beats to begin with.

holdem I can tell you right now that some of the best advice you will get here will be from some of the more caustic responses,so don't dismiss all of them out of hand.
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com