Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Former PSO Member Passes (Sharonique)

Old
Former PSO Member Passes (Sharonique) - Wed Dec 14, 2011, 02:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
At about 4:00 am on Tuesday Morning. Sharon Lynn Wolner passed away in her sleep at home. Efforts of myself and parametics tried to revive her and God decided to not let her remain with us.

I dont not have the exact location of services yet but we care planing to have the memorial service on monday dec 19th which would have been her 64th birthday. PLease email me back if you wish to have the exact time and location.

David Wolner
-------------------------------------------------

Dave and Sharon were Old School PSO from Before PS Bought PSO

Al let me know about this and I know there still alot of us from the old days here who Played online and Live with them

Sad Day

Old
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
That is horrible news, I did not know her, but my condolences to the family

Old
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 02:32 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
OMG...so sad.

Dave and Sharon were a couple of the best, most friendly folks at the old PSO.

I used to love seeing them at the table, simply because you knew there would be at least a couple of smiles, and warm feelings while you played. Both were also frequent attendees of PSO live events, so not only were they on line "friends", they were the sort of folks you could look forward to seeing a couple times a year too.

This is so sad.

Brian, please pm me some info so I can send my condolences to Dave.

Old
Wed Dec 14, 2011, 06:24 PM
(#4)
Sad news my condolences to the family.

Old
Thu Dec 15, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
I'm sorry to hear this..i also didn't know her, but would like to give my heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. Sounds like she was genuinely good peeps....

Old
Thu Dec 15, 2011, 05:59 PM
(#6)
Dave and Sharon were definitely PSO jewels during their time here. My condolences to Dave and to Sharon's family and friends.

We can't bring them back, we can only honor them with our memories.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com