Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

LOL

Old
LOL - Thu Dec 15, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
We all won our tickets (Facebook League) ... we play for glory and fun ... but, not funny at all

Last edited by DoomedXXX; Thu Dec 15, 2011 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: wrong hand posted

Old
Thu Dec 15, 2011, 10:47 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
He didn't beat me, he buried me also

Old
Thu Dec 15, 2011, 11:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
preflop: K9s is not good enough to open UTG. Wait until you're in position. If you do play the hand, make a std raise (2.5 or 3BB). For a marginal hand like K9s, the more people in the pot, the worse of a spot you're in, plus you're out of position.

On the flop, you can't check this and need to value bet. There are too many hands that can be drawing at you to risk losing value and giving a free card to. When the opp bets, they will have a set or an ace basically every time. Yes, you're ahead of an A, since you have 2 pair, any hand that hit a part of the board has a draw at you. You want to bet to put the pressure on the opponent, not have someone put pressure on you.

Old
Thu Dec 15, 2011, 11:14 PM
(#4)
It's a cool hand, but not really one for this forum. You can post stuff like this in the Bad Beats section. It clogs this one up and dilutes the educational discussion.

Also, when you do post in this forum, I at least would appreciate it if you're more descriptive with your titles so I can tell what the post is about. It helps when I want to revisit a post, because often they all say something like 'analyse me plz'.

Old
Thu Dec 15, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum JWK24 ***

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 10:05 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
yup my old notes are still correct

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I posted this hand for laughs only, didn't want evaluation, 'cause then I have to explain why I played the way I played.
I have some free time, so, here it goes: sure, this hand has a table history ...

At this point we're still on the bubble, everyone is tight, guy at BB has been moved to our table, so, he'll probably wait.
So, in my bad beat hand, other super tight player has been present here, so he'll also consider my K9 2bet as monster hand (i hope)
I knew that he'll not call my 2bet with anything less than a pocket pair or AK
This is history and reasoning behind K9 2bet, I'm using tight image, and super tight BB player
With 2bet there, at that point, I represent a monster hand AA or KK, maybe AK ... I easily fold AQ, but decided to play

Last edited by DoomedXXX; Fri Dec 16, 2011 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
To avoid confusion, after AQ, comes K9
I hope that's clear
My battles with villain AQ, and K9 continued ...

This is super unlucky and dangerous board for me, but here my previous K9 post flop check comes handy ... guy remembered my trap, and was to scared to do anything

After that, it's all about abusement

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
I hope that explaines some things, how evaluation of a single hand can be one dimensional

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 06:40 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** deleted posts by royalraiser85 ***

Please do not post Stats on a member from a 3rd party site without their consent.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Dec 16, 2011 at 06:56 PM..

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#11)
Since: Nov 2011
[QUOTE=DoomedXXX;318592]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dertymcgerty View Post
DoomedXXX Poker Stars Hold'em Stats

??? I really don't get this, but I see that other's are reporting, so I did it too.
Why make false statements about others ?

You can remove all the things you want out of a post, Royalraiser, but he is still calling the kettle black no matter how you look at it or what you erase or edit..

Derty

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
*** deleted posts by royalraiser85

Please do not post Stats on a member from a 3rd party site without their consent.

Raiser
The Terms of Service applies to all members.

Please read.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:01 PM
(#13)
Quote:
The Terms of Service applies to all members.

Please read.

Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by dertymcgerty
********* Poker Stars Hold'em Stats
Elephant - He is a very loose player. He's always willing to see a flop.

Hands Tracked:18,257
Cash Game Profits:$-74
First Seen: Dec 17th, 2010
Favorite Cash Game:NL Hold'em $0.02 (Short)

No confusion here
Using third party stats to put down fellow members in considered to be insulting a member and as such is against the rules.

Please review the rules: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ne-Forum-Rules

Read more: 4 Barrell Bluff - Page 2 - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gkGl196c

Then why was this post quoted and not deleted by a Mod and a pm warning sent instead?..calling the kettle black once again are we?

You guys make the rules, at least follow them when slapping our hands

Derty

Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Dec 16, 2011 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: removed username in post

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:16 PM
(#14)
Last edited by royalraise85; Today at 07:07 PM.. Reason: removed username in post

Read more: LOL - Page 2 - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gkKZwlzq

Remove the name all you want, we all know who's name was in there!

Let me run your name through that site and see what it comes up with...

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:19 PM
(#15)
(Community Coordinator)
Thank you for brining this to my attention Derty,

I have removed all usernames who's stats have been posted in these threads.

It's important that we all have respect for one another.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:20 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Last edited by royalraise85; Today at 07:07 PM.. Reason: removed username in post

Read more: LOL - Page 2 - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gkKZwlzq

Remove the name all you want, we all know who's name was in there!

Let me run your name through that site and see what it comes up with...

Interesting stats you have, royal

Derty

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Thank you for brining this to my attention Derty,

It's important that we all have respect for one another.

Raiser

Anytime I can help someone do THEIR job , I am more than willing to help out \\

If you would like some more help on how to do your job, I am more than willing to help out, so please don't hesitate on asking me eh!

Derty

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:32 PM
(#18)
[QUOTE=DoomedXXX;318592]
Quote:
DoomedXXX Poker Stars Hold'em Stats

??? I really don't get this, but I see that other's are reporting, so I did it too.
Why make false statements about others ?

Read more: PokerSchoolOnline Forum - Reply to Topic http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1gkOyhR00

You missed one. Royal...it clearly says DoomedXXX Poker Stars Hold'em Stats, you arent very good at this are you, you might as well cut to the chase and CLOSE this thread while you still think you are a head

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 07:47 PM
(#19)
(Community Coordinator)
No need to close it Derty,

As you can see that although I did not remove the username here I did remove the stats.

Thank you for your valued contribution to the site.

I've said all I need to say.

Regards,

Raiser

Oh btw, you put in a bad link

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Dec 16, 2011 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: extra information

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 08:10 PM
(#20)
Quote:
No need to close it Derty,

As you can see that although I did not remove the username here I did remove the stats.

Thank you for your valued contribution to the site.

I've said all I need to say.

Regards,

Raiser

Oh btw, you put in a bad link
The link wasn't meant to be posted, it's your faulty messaging system that inserted it into the post, not I

Your sarcasm is very uncalled for, especially for a fairly new mod such as yourself, I guess Ignorance is your only excuse or is it a requirement to be a moderator?

You can reply with any remark after I post this, but TrumpinJoe and yourself have shown me everything I need to know on how this site is run.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com