Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Hook line and sinker

Old
Hook line and sinker - Fri Dec 16, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
This player was going all in almost every single hand from the moment they sat down at this table,They were raising with absolute nothing most of the time, I took a chance with my fishy hooks and landed a whopper!..added them to my list of fishes to keep an eye open for when scouting out tables to play on, I hope you guys add them as well, can only be profitable when played with caution

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 08:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Well played derty. Good to see you are doing better in cash games than you are in the Open Skill League. Last place? Are you taking lessons from Fortun...

I am adding Fortun... to my watch list.

Wishing you better luck in the Open Skill League next month.

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 08:18 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herkstwin View Post
Well played derty. Good to see you are doing better in cash games than you are in the Open Skill League. Last place? Are you taking lessons from Fortun...

I am adding Fortun... to my watch list.

Wishing you better luck in the Open Skill League next month.
It's all good, I am in last place on purpose, running an experiment this month

Playing all in ATC every single hand till knocked out

I could easily turn my last place position into something a lot more respectable, but my experiment would be tainted with not following my guide lines of All in ATC every hand.

Derty

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com