Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Interesting run of dumb luck

Old
Interesting run of dumb luck - Fri Dec 16, 2011, 06:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Seeing how I am only playing in the Open League this month to LOSE by playing All in with ATC every single hand, this group of hands shows how lucky I didn't want to get and in the 37th hand I was sitting in first place ..even being knocked out in the 2.5k range left to go, will for the first time give me positive points that I didn't want

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 08:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Now I see why you are last in the Open League
Good luck with your quest to finish last. Don't give up your day job.

Funny that your other thread warns us about a donk going all-in, when you are doing exactly that in the league. At least the league is free. Hope to see you on my table tonight.
Your two threads made my night. lol

Do you have a League goal in mind for January?

Old
Fri Dec 16, 2011, 08:37 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herkstwin View Post
Now I see why you are last in the Open League
Good luck with your quest to finish last. Don't give up your day job.

Funny that your other thread warns us about a donk going all-in, when you are doing exactly that in the league. At least the league is free. Hope to see you on my table tonight.
Your two threads made my night. lol

Do you have a League goal in mind for January?
Thanks

Seeing how Pokerstars and PSO have asked for my Identification before they award me .50 cents from Novembers' Open League, I honestly haven't made up my mind on whether or not I will be actually participating in the Open League anymore after this month

I understand completely why they are requesting my Identification, but for 50 cents?
I can understand asking for my ID when I request a cash out from my real money account, but to ask for the id for a 50 cent reward that would be an internal transfer from PSO to a Pokerstar account just seems a bit paranoid on their part to me

oh well, It's their rules to set and their rules to enforce, all we can do is be good little sheep and follow them or not I guess.

I am sure there are a few players who would rather see me play normally and not play like a complete ass, but they don't know that I am running this experiment and they are unfortunately just a piece of data in the big picture of this experiment I am running.

Derty

Old
Sat Dec 17, 2011, 12:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
i'll swap your luck for mine

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com