Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

look how the fish swam in the ocean-funny

Old
look how the fish swam in the ocean-funny - Sat Dec 17, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
this is very weird

you gonna wonder how a player like that be a big stack

funny at the same time annoying, just want to scratch your head or just want to praise him idolize

so that he will not go away. We want a player like this to keep playing so that our poker career will

be profitable.

AT First, ooops big stack just come to the table this is his first hand. be careful of the shark

his very first hand

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

WHAT THE F...

am i seeing right here. wait need to get my glasses i think i'm not seeing clearly here.

OMG i raised someone 3bet me then the SHARK i suppose 4bet jam--he's playing ROCKETS no doubt

oh no he did that with 59o.

ok fine benefit of the doubt he mislick it instead of the fold button he click the all in.

NEXT HAND no exageration this is the very next hand

THE SHARK regroup damn i misclick damn damn....

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

ok UTG+1 raise 3bb's which I think is very strong considering his position and his raise, the shark 3bet jam.

This is it. This is the hand he's waiting for double up COWBOYS OR ROCKETS this is not a misclick anymore. This is for tournament life.

and what did he got? K3s- that's it for tournament life.

Let's all pause for silence to pray for pokergods

Oh please let there be light

please let there lots of fishes like this on our table

iHeartxPoker- your our hero

your a brave man

we need soldiers like you to go to war in Libya who's willing to sacrifice your own life and soul with

a mere scredriver in your hand.

May you not rest in Peace

because we want players like you

AMEN

Old
Sat Dec 17, 2011, 05:26 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar

Old
Sat Dec 17, 2011, 07:59 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
His income certainly is a contrast to the two hands shown in this thread. Maybe he was off his meds? Maybe he was looking to change his table image?

Last edited by Herkstwin; Sat Dec 17, 2011 at 08:04 PM..

Old
Sat Dec 17, 2011, 08:13 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
yeah he could have been on tilt, that small of a buyin didnt matter to him etc... I put that up because sometimes we need to not base our opinion of a player on a few hands.. could be disastrous

Old
Sat Dec 17, 2011, 09:39 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
yeah he could have been on tilt, that small of a buyin didnt matter to him etc... I put that up because sometimes we need to not base our opinion of a player on a few hands.. could be disastrous

OMG didn't expect that need to research more before I post some information to a player.

I might be sued for libel

Thank you roomik for researching on my behalf,

He's a big shark after all and I'm the small fish he wants to bite

then iHeartxPoker may you rest in peace, we don't want you on our table your a big shark after all and playing with you is definitely -EV for us.

Warning: iHeartxPoker is a shark

don't be fool by these hands he played.

2 hands is not enough to consider this guy a fish

but his total winnings more than $100k definitely categorized him as a big SHARK

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 06:07 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
OMG didn't expect that need to research more before I post some information to a player.

2 hands is not enough to consider this guy a fish

but his total winnings more than $100k definitely categorized him as a big SHARK
I don't know about calling him a shark. He did have winnings of over 33k this year
But an ROI of -17% Looked him up on OPR when I saw those A A ratings.He had one good
year 2010. 08,09 & 11 all bad.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com