Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Member of the Week ---- Last Tourney

Old
Member of the Week ---- Last Tourney - Sat Dec 17, 2011, 06:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Well,

Its all or nothing, going to play this tourney like a man on fire !!!!

$33.00 Speedway in 5 minutes (7:00 EST) come rail !!!!

Thanks is not enough to all the MODS, PSO community, railers, fellow MOTW winners, hand analyzers, and all those I have met over the past few weeks through this awesome experience !!!

Am I choked I didnt cash in ONE tourney? Yep. Will it define me as a Poker player going forward? Nope.

Back to my life of Freerolling and trying to get into the Premier League !!!

Thanks to everyone again !!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours , be safe, don't drink and drive !!!!! Drink and play poker instead !!! ( just a little)

Peace and all the best to everyone !

SkinyButPhat
( but you can just call me Dean)

Ciao

Old
Sat Dec 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Mercifully, its all over !!!

And what hand crushed my 99 ??? Hmmmmm..........AK off Ace on the flop........all day long, same hand over and over , always ace on the flop. Always. Gotta love it !!!!

I have learned, I have lost !!! Its been a slice, go get'em DaSensFan, do us proud buddy !!!

Ciao

Deaner

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:36 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Great job Skiny especially with the attitude!

Gidee Up!

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:38 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
good stuff skiny, when is sens playing?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com