Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

to all COACHES and moderators-what is the best strategy for $215sunday ten million

Old
to all COACHES and moderators-what is the best strategy for $215sunday ten million - Sun Dec 18, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I'm so excited to play the Sunday Ten Million

I'm reviewing all my hand analysis to prepare myself for this game.

I want more tips and strategies from all the players who have experience playing in this kind of tournament.

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
You want honesty or the usual banter from this forum?

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 01:34 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Oh, that's right ... you're playing the big game today! Just one time!!

I only need 4VPP's to clear my $10 bonus, so I was going to treat myself to the $11 Sunday Storm with the bonus ... to clear the bonus ... that's kind of confusing, but you know what I mean

I want a redo from last week - hoping to outlast the registration period this time. And I've got a strategy to do it too ... gonna 'cheat' this time around and register late Not sure that counts as the same thing but oh well lol

Here's that Eugene Katchalov article I posted in another thread, in case you missed it: http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/10th_a...-t-089252.html

GL to everybody playing today!!

Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Dec 18, 2011 at 01:37 PM..

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 01:37 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
u buy in already@ marvin?

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:03 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
You want honesty or the usual banter from this forum?
Honesty of course

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
u buy in already@ marvin?
definitely maybe you want to join here too $20 winner take all

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...0M-last-longer!

gonna buy in later still trying my luck at 2150fpp sat

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:07 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
Oh, that's right ... you're playing the big game today! Just one time!!

I only need 4VPP's to clear my $10 bonus, so I was going to treat myself to the $11 Sunday Storm with the bonus ... to clear the bonus ... that's kind of confusing, but you know what I mean

I want a redo from last week - hoping to outlast the registration period this time. And I've got a strategy to do it too ... gonna 'cheat' this time around and register late Not sure that counts as the same thing but oh well lol

Here's that Eugene Katchalov article I posted in another thread, in case you missed it: http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/10th_a...-t-089252.html

GL to everybody playing today!!

checking your thread now

gl to your tournament

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
This event will be, like other large MTTs, a balance of survival and chip accumulation. Remember you aren't playing against x thousand entrants, you are playing against the other 8 seated at your table.

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
patience, good starting hands in position and get good reads!

Gidee Up!

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
I'm so excited to play the Sunday Ten Million

I'm reviewing all my hand analysis to prepare myself for this game.

I want more tips and strategies from all the players who have experience playing in this kind of tournament.

Play your game!!!!!

Forget the Buy-in if ya let that sit in the back of your head it will effect your play

PLAY YOUR GAME do not try and make any major change as this not the place for it

did i say PLAY YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:01 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Marvin, how's it going? GL!!

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 01:15 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Marvin has good stats so I think he has a good shot , as good as any others out there. He just needs a little luck.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com