Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Easy Seat

Old
Easy Seat - Sun Dec 18, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Ok I'll admit it, I'm lazy so i just started using the easy seat button on Stars.

Is this really bad or is it ok?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 01:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
What's the easy seat button?

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#3)
There is a button in the lobby, you can pick game, limit, and number of games.

I use it to auto sit at ring tables. It is in Beta and i think i choose to turn it on but for the life of me i can't remember how.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 05:44 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
What's the easy seat button?
This is "easy seat" below

* Easy Seat (Beta) – Easy Seat transforms the experience of starting a multi-tabling session. Once you set up your Easy Seat preferences you will be able to launch your sessions with just a single click from the main lobby! Taking your seat has never been this easy!
Once started, Easy Seat will automatically look for free seats at tables that match your criteria. If there aren't enough free seats; Easy Seat will add you to suitable waiting lists. For example, if you specify that you want to play 18 fast tables of $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em, the Easy Seat system will seat you at 18 tables as fast as possible.

Easy Seat can also help maintain your desired number of tables. If you enable 'Session Mode', when tables close Easy Seat will open new ones to keep you at your desired number.
Easy Seat will initially be in a Beta stage and not shown by default in the main ring game lobby. To test out Easy Seat, go to 'Options' > 'Lobby Display Options' and select 'Show Easy Seat (Beta)'. For best results you should enable Auto-Buy-In to make the process as seamless as possible.

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#5)
ty Cannon Lee

So does anyone else use it?

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 05:49 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
Ok I'll admit it, I'm lazy so i just started using the easy seat button on Stars.

Is this really bad or is it ok?

Grade b
This is a great feature to use if you are a cash game multi table player!

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 05:54 PM
(#7)
Quote:
ty Cannon Lee

Grade b
You are welcome!

I use easy seat and it is great!! Before this feature was introduced, I'd get all tangled up having to manually sit in on 24 tables.

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 06:03 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
ty Cannon Lee

Grade b

yes it's very nice

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com