Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

im on tilt help me

Old
im on tilt help me - Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:11 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
can i fold this one against the fish?

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

what do you think?

bad play?

should have folded I insta call very happy with his shove.

please tell me it's a bad play

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
you were fine you have lots of chips still so panik

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:15 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
I make that call all day long myself

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#4)
i fell in love again with my card

he will never shove without a set or 2 pr

healways fold to a 3bet

I forgot I forgot it cost me

lessons learned

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#5)
Marvin cut the chat on the table its not doing you any good on the table.

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 06:15 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
first off... if you're on tilt. WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER until you settle down!

preflop: I like your 3-bet and I also like the size of it.

flop: you got TPTK, but there is a flush draw out there and the opp makes a small donk bet (that looks more like a blocking bet than a value bet). I like your raise here and I'm calling a 3-bet shove everytime here. There are hands out there that are ahead of you, there are draws out there, but there are also a number of hands that you're ahead of. Based on the next info, the opp will be beat much more than they are ahead of you here.

Plus, if you look the opp up on OPR (link I gave you yesterday), the opp has a bad ROI and does not cash in very many of their tourneys (the sign of a loose, bad LAG). There are smart LAG's, but with this players numbers, I for sure wouldn't label this opp that way.

Old
Sun Dec 18, 2011, 06:19 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
i fell in love again with my card

I forgot I forgot it cost me

lessons learned

I'm like that with JJ

Go go go marvin!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com