Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO Sit & Go Quiz

Old
PSO Sit & Go Quiz - Mon Dec 19, 2011, 04:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Hello guys,i want to say i made the Sit & Go Quiz,got about 80% on this test.Anyway i made also a first deposit and i didn't got the 5 tickets yet.Is there a time that i need to w8 for those tickets or u get those instantly?
I read also here n forum on some topic about this Sng quiz,that u need to use the promotion Code.
It doesn't say anywhere that for those 5 tickets u should use a Promotion Code.On other side for the Reload Bonus u need to use "pokerschool1" that's what i understood.If this bonus was for those 5 tickets also u should Dismiss the guy who wrote all this stuff about this promotion.

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 05:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Hello White Bunny,

Welcome to the forum!

If you have taken the Core Course Quiz and then the SitnGo Quiz and then made your first deposit with "pokerschool 1" then your tickets should be available under the requests tab in the main pokerstar's lobby.

If you have followed all the required steps and you still do not have the tickets please email:

support@pokerschoolonline.com

They will resolve any issues that you may have.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 07:20 AM
(#3)
Yeah i made everything good just didn't put the "pokerschool1 " code when i made my 1st deposit.Anyway it doesn't matter anymore the tickets are history now.
Ty for help

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 10:11 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi bunny and welcome to the forum.
I would suggest that you still contact support and explain everything to them They will be able to review when you passed the quiz and when you deposited and may just credit you with the tickets.

If you need any, here are some tips for getting started in PSO.
After you have a look, be sure and let us know if you have any questions.

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 10:51 AM
(#5)
Hey Dan and thanks for the info.I was pretty upset that i lost those tickets and i still am at this moment.I will contact the support like u told and we will se what will happen.
Thx again for the advice.

Old
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 03:51 AM
(#6)
Yo folks i talked with the support explain them my problem and i got the 5 tickets in the end.I was abandoned this thing already,but luckly that u suggest me to talk with the support Dan and they send me the tickets in the end.Im really happy right now.Thx alot.

Old
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 04:34 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Glad to hear you got sorted White Bunny,

Wishing you every success with the tickets.

Remember to keep posting and asking questions here at PSO,

there are many members who are more than happy to help!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 10:08 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
You're very welcome. Glad it worked out.
Now go crush 'em.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com