Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The story about the winner of the Sunday Ten Million

Old
The story about the winner of the Sunday Ten Million - Mon Dec 19, 2011, 01:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/10th_a...lo-089446.html

Yes,I'm jealous

But he is like me looking for the one time big time

the differrence is he got $40k to spare before reaching his top goal

for me, I needed some bankroll boost just to be able to play at $215 buy in

for me, I just set aside bankroll management for this special event and give myself a chance to my one time big time.

But I will use this story as a motivation.

That anybody could win their one time big time even a losing player can win(not him I'm speaking in general) what more if your a winning player.

But all other players are thiniking like this. So, I better do something to achieve this goal they will not just surrender their buy in and give to me in a silver platter

I need to study and keep improving to make to correct decision everytime.

Poker is not only about winning, but of course that's your main goal is to win it all the way but because of variance which you can not do anything about. I change my mindset. All I have to do is make to correct play every single time. Win or lose doesn't matter to me anymore as long as I did the right play. Then if I have doubts about the play, I'm going to put it in hand analysis section to see what our great teachers will say.

Then and only then, I can also achieve my

ONE TIME BIG TIME

Then and only then, they will feature me also

Last edited by marvinsytan; Mon Dec 19, 2011 at 05:48 PM..

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 04:00 PM
(#2)
let's use this as our inspiration

no job, millionaire the next day

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
**Thread Moved - JDean**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com