Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hey All !!!!!!

Old
Hey All !!!!!! - Mon Dec 19, 2011, 02:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Hey all
I registered with pokerstars a while back and never played there or deposited on it until last week and i only registered at pso the other day and im really liking everthing about pso and im watching alot of videos and training videos on here .
ive been playing poker online for about 2 years on other sites and have cashed a good few times in mtt's and made some withdrawels and ive played sng's and cash tables but mtt's are what i really enjoy playing. ive come to a stage in my life were at the moment im unemployed after working for the last 15 years and its nearly the end of 2011 and i plan on making 2012 a better year so considering im out of work im really gonna give poker my best shot and learn as much as i can and put it to practice and be a solid winning player.
I really want to improve my live game and play some live tournements in 2012 and if im going to take poker seriously i do have a goal and im sure its the same as everone elses, basicially i want to become a pokerstars pro online and to play in some major live events and do well in them or even win some , i know im being optimistic but thats what i want to achive from poker and to have fun playing it.
So thats me folks
Thanks
jaystaff1

Last edited by jaystaff1; Mon Dec 19, 2011 at 05:49 PM..

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 02:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
good luck and welcome!

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to PSO and the forum.

There's lots here to help you on your quest.

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:31 PM..

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Well dont we all dream to be a pro

Well then good luck and the tables and welcome to PSO

//King_CPH

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 04:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Nice to meet you Jaystaff!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 05:02 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
this is the second post today I have seen where its the year 2012 currently........either I live in a time warp, or I need to cut back on the drinking....... lol

Welcome JayStaff, I hope you achieve all your poker goals, and the community here is just an awesome source for knowledge !!! Never be afraid to ask questions or seek advice, post hands for analysis and get involved in Challenges !!!

Peace

Deaner

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 05:52 PM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2011
Cheers for the comments lads
I cant believe i put 2012 as this year i definitly have spent to much time infront of the pc today
post edited now and all is well again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com