Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

my first milion

Old
my first milion - Mon Dec 19, 2011, 03:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
after playing for almost 5 hours i got kicked, leaving me with a with a little dissapointing feeling!!
I only had a few chances and i think i did pretty well but after reviewing my judgement i think i left it on some points'

it's always easy to look back but still i think i had the chance to maybe earn me some money

but overall playing this tour was a great experience

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 03:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
1st time playing the Mill is always rough as for most of us it out side the BR and there for always in the back of the mind of how much bigger this game is then our day to day games.........

What i have found is after ya get the 1st one under your belt you much more ready the next time ya take a shot at it, as the Butterflies be out of the way and it much easier to treat it as just another MTT and that alone will make you play 100 times better!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how far ya try and push things out of your mind they always in the back of your head

any way this just my 2 cents from my own Experience

Nice job and Best of Luck

Brian

Old
Mon Dec 19, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I'll 2nd that. Same exact thing goes with your first BIG live tourney. Once you play more of them, you get more and more used to them.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com