Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

TCOOP - Lets Do this !!!

Old
TCOOP - Lets Do this !!! - Mon Dec 19, 2011, 09:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Ok,

I have looked at all the events available for the TCOOP and I want in !!!!

The No Limit Ohama Hi/lo's are my target. Hopefully in the coming days they will be posting all of the freerolls/micro-stakes qualifiers for these tourneys.

I have played mostly Hold Em online and want to start to focus on other games as well that require, in my mind, a little more thought and are not as easy for opponents to just shove all in every hand.

I am going to really start to focus on the ones I like, for example:

Ohama Hi
Ohama Hi/lo
Badugi ( this is by far my fav poker game, just not a lot of tourneys for it )
NL 2-7

I am going to work my butt off to qualify for a couple TCOOP events and I know that many many people on here will be doing the same !!!

PSO will be well represented and I want to say good luck in advance to all of those who play in TCOOP , or like me, start with nothing and bust their butts to gain entry the hard way !!!!

Will keep you posted if I manage to qualify and for what event(s)

Peace

Deaner

Old
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 04:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
Best of luck skiny id love to try get into a few of these events myself

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com