Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Question about The Langoliers Videos

Old
Question about The Langoliers Videos - Tue Dec 20, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi all but mostly The Langolier,

I was having a look at the Video Libary thinking I should reveiw some theroy Videos.

Do you have a suggestion as to a good order to view the 50+ videos that are there?

I am assumeing that there is probabaly a locical progression but i'm not sure

Any helpful suggestions greatfully appriciated,

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 01:28 PM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum JWK24 ***

Grade b, the way that I've gone about watching them is to do the theory ones together, then the player review/game play ones together.

the game play ones use the tools you'll learn in the theory videos, so if you've seen those first, it should help (since you'll have seen those things before and can now see how to apply them in a game).

Old
Tue Dec 20, 2011, 02:56 PM
(#3)
I thank you,

(And one day i'll know which forum to put stuff in i hope)

Do you have a suggestion as which theory one to watch first?

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 11:55 PM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Hey Grade b,

They weren't really released in any specific order of relevance to each other, but some would make sense to go in specific orders. I'll have a look and make some recommendations.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 22, 2011, 01:32 AM
(#5)
(Head Trainer)
Here's a couple segments that work together and would be good to take in order:

Session 2: Commitment Decisions
Session 20: Stack to Pot Ratios Part 1
Session 21: Stack to Pot Ratios Part 2

Session 3: Hand Reading
Session 41: Ranging Opponents Practice by Example Part 1
Session 42: Ranging Opponents Practice by Example Part 2

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 22, 2011, 11:05 AM
(#6)
Thanks Dave,

I know what viewing i shall do tonight, You could say i've made a commitment decision.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com