Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Didn't get my 500 FPP Bonus

Old
Didn't get my 500 FPP Bonus - Wed Dec 21, 2011, 03:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
hi..I just made my first deposit, after registering with PSO, but it would not accept the pokerschoolonline code, to get my 500 FPP. I tried it 3 times. Any help?

thanks, Richard

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 05:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum!

Email support:

support@pokerschoolonline.com

They will resolve any issues that you may have and more than likely credit you with the 500FPP; just explain what has happened.

Edit: LOL just saw you already got the welcome Richard; email support with your query though and they should get you sorted out.

Cheers,

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Wed Dec 21, 2011 at 05:43 AM..

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 07:25 AM
(#3)
Thank you TC.

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 08:35 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
I'm a little confused at your question.
This promo is for anyone who hasn't registered with PokerStars yet.
It appears as though you tried to enter this code while making a deposit. Is that correct? If so, that isn't the right way to gain the 500 fpps.
The pokerschoolonline code must be entered when you register, not when making a deposit. This promo is designed to bring players to PokerStars through PSO so you can only get the bonus by using the appropriate code when you register.
Here is the info on this promo.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/promotions#500FPP ...and...
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ource=10346872

Now if you entered this code when registering, then made a deposit, you should be credited with the bonus. If so, contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as directed by TC.
Hope this helps.

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 10:12 AM
(#5)
ok...thank you for explaining that to me.

many thanks, Richard

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com