Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

setting poker tracker 3 up for bountys

Old
setting poker tracker 3 up for bountys - Wed Dec 21, 2011, 05:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Does anyone know if it is possible to set up PT# to automatically record bounties or do i need to write them down and add it manually?

Thanks in advance

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 06:23 PM
(#2)
I'd suggest checking the PT3 forum as they probably have it covered. I use HEM and they included the bounties although there was a glitch they had to work out.

Old
Wed Dec 21, 2011, 08:09 PM
(#3)
Ty for the Advice there Joe.

Apparently it is not yet part of the system but there are plans to update (I guess in PT4)

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com