Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

U.S. Tournament Challenge

Old
Exclamation
U.S. Tournament Challenge - Fri Dec 23, 2011, 05:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Someone can delete this thread if they see it. I have decided to try something else.

Last edited by undafeated1; Sat Dec 24, 2011 at 06:36 PM..

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 06:34 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
109 re-buys are just brutal, they are so bad to play in I wouldn't wish playing in those on my worst enemy.

I'm partial to the 5200 PL , either Holdem or Omaha, either one works for me quite nicely, Both have been very profitable if that can even be said about play chips.

Play like it's real money and you'll be fine.

Since joining here in early November I've built my play chip account up to 3,306,505, 90 percent of that profit has come from playing in 5200 PL tourneys.

Good luck

Derty

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 09:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
That is interesting because I think PL is one of the most difficult types. I am just going to go ahead and get started. I will be posting my results in the original post.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com