Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

leaving pso

Old
leaving pso - Fri Dec 23, 2011, 08:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi all sadly i think i must leave pso,some good advice on ere but to sit ere typing away ,putting post in the relevant place then still to have it disapear is most annoying!

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 08:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
oh ek do i feel stupid lol found it,sry

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 09:03 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
I hope you carry that attitude with you to the table!!

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 10:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
hi all sadly i think i must leave pso,some good advice on ere but to sit ere typing away ,putting post in the relevant place then still to have it disapear is most annoying!
Hi holdemace486,

I truly hope that you reconsider..

I understand that having a thread of yours moved can feel frustrating, but please bear in mind that it did not disappear and it was just simply relocated to the relevant forum about the same topic/content.
Each time a thread is moved, you will receive a private message from the moderator that moved your thread stating the reason as to why it was moved and a link to that thread.

Please visit Tips on getting started in the PSO forum
that way you will become fluent on where to post and what to look for in the forum.

Good luck at the tables

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Fri Dec 23, 2011 at 11:09 AM..

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:02 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:08 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
or just quit

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 01:14 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
or just quit
Bad reply, Roomik....we're supposed to encourage peeps and help them to get better at this game we all love. We all know how discouraging bad beats can be, especially when you hit a long run of them. A little more understanding can go a long way.

@Holdemace4486

You MUST learn to focus on your decisions, NOT the results. Review your hand histories, if you find you are making the correct decisions, then carry on. I'm sure you will find some places where you might have played differently, areas where you can improve. We all have leaks in our game, your job is to find those places where you might not have made the optimal play and learn from your mistakes.

I understand how frustrating it is when you do everything right and still lose, but aren't there also times when you make the wrong call and you're the one who hits that lucky card on the river?? We all have these situations, but human nature makes us focus on the bad beats we receive and we overlook the times that we are the one hitting that miracle card on the river.

This is one of the toughest things there is to learn in poker, but if you can't learn to handle the bad beats you will suffer endless frustration. If you consistently make the right decisions, you WILL win your fair share, I promise.

Last edited by joy7108; Fri Dec 23, 2011 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
Bad reply, Roomik....
I do not think it is at all Joy, op obviously has issues other than poker...if moving a thread counts as grounds to quit the forum, along with posting bad beat after bad beat in an almost indecipherable language, then op should quit, take time to find out what his real issues are and get them fixed first.

This is a poker forum, not a psychiatrists office. We have tried to help him on numerous occasions and yet he still posts the same things over and over, so maybe just stepping away, and quitting for a week, 2 weeks, a year will help his mental mindset more than anything we can offer in this forum

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I do not think it is at all Joy, op obviously has issues other than poker...if moving a thread counts as grounds to quit the forum, along with posting bad beat after bad beat in an almost indecipherable language, then op should quit, take time to find out what his real issues are and get them fixed first.

This is a poker forum, not a psychiatrists office. We have tried to help him on numerous occasions and yet he still posts the same things over and over, so maybe just stepping away, and quitting for a week, 2 weeks, a year will help his mental mindset more than anything we can offer in this forum
+1000

Joy,
I understand where you are coming from and love your compassion for others but Holdem was posting that he was quitting because he noticed his thread was gone before he noticed the PM from the moderator about moving it to the appropriate forum section.
This kind of overreacting to a situation can kill a person's game fast.

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 02:09 PM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2011
I have only been here 3 days, but one thing stands out through all the posts, not just this one, and the comments from PSO'ers is that it is a very supportive and friendly community.

You will be a mug if you give that up.

Reconsider!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com