Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

can i get my pic removed?

Old
can i get my pic removed? - Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi there sry to be a pain but can i have my aviator pic removed? for obvious reason no one beleives me when i raise

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
yeah the aviator is why nobody believes you lol... I dont think someones aviator has ever influenced my decisions at a table, now their actions previously have greatly influenced my play... but not the aviator

request stars to remove your aviator, or get a new one

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
hi there sry to be a pain but can i have my aviator pic removed? for obvious reason no one beleives me when i raise
Yes you can change your avatar picture.

If you are unhappy with your current image and decide to change it, please choose your new image carefully. We do not allow for an image to be changed more than once, except in special circumstances.

Just follow the same procedure as when you uploaded your first avatar.

1. Click Select Image.

2. Find a suitable picture from a directory on your hard drive. How do I grab a poker image off the Internet?

3. Click on that file, and press Open.

4. Please wait while the selected image is loaded into memory locally to display.

5. Now you need to drag the selection box over the area of the image you wish to display. The smaller window at right shows you what image will appear at the table.

6. Once you are satisfied with the image in the smaller window, press OK.

7. Continue with the rest of your registration. Once your image has been screened for suitability, it will show up along with your User ID (nickname) at the tables. If you are unsatisfied with the image you selected during registration and wish to change it (or if you did not select an image during registration), you can do so by clicking Select/Change Image from the Account menu. Select Change Image, and follow the steps outlined above. Click Save when you are finished.

That's all there is to putting your face in the game! Visit Poker Avatars for instructions on how to take an image off the Internet to use at PokerStars.

Good luck at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
cant change it the normal way - Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:44 AM
(#4)
hi there this is my second image so wont allow me is there another way thx

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 12:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
E-mail support to remove your pic - that's the only way I know

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 12:01 PM
(#6)
thx ralph will try that

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com