Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

facebook poker league 0.10$/freeroll

Old
facebook poker league 0.10$/freeroll - Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi,

does anyone now why there are not scheduled tourneys for today? I played this morning at 10:30 but after that the 14:00 was cancelled and no scheduled for 20:00 or later...

Best regards

soneneso

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:38 AM
(#2)
saw something on facebook that they have ended all the social media leagues for this month. Current standings will determine prizes, etc..

Suspect they just forgot that the person who supported them behind the scenes was going on holiday for xmas or something.

Old
Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:42 AM
(#3)
Thanks.

Do you maybe know if they will issue tickets for January 5k monthly freeroll or that is cancelled too?

At this moment I am among 50 on the freeroll leaderboard and among 200 on the 0.10$ leaderboard. Do I qualify for 2 tickets in that case or only 1?

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 12:27 PM
(#4)
So, does anyone knows what happens with this?

Any official input or someone who is aware of the situation. I couldn't find anything myself/

Thankful in advance.

soneneso

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 06:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Anyone know? - will these be back?

I have a 5k monthly ticket to use and there should be a 10K added tourney after the end of the year for all winners during 2011, according to the promos we have all been playing for.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 08:08 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Try http://facebook.pokerstars.com/

I can't access but that might be because I am in the US.

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:37 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
Looks like these are dead and buried same as the regional UKIPT Leagues.

I have been compensated with T-money for my $0.10 tickets and FPPs for my $5k tourney ticket.

They say they have not yet decided what to do about the $10k annual tournament.

I cannot get into the old Pokerstars Facebook pages where they showed the rules of the promotion and the prizes, or the League Standings history.

The UKIPT pages were still up last time I looked, promoting a monthly competition that has been wiped. I presume this has happened for other regional league comps.

Maybe they are trying to direct the traffic here to PSO Skill Leagues.

On the other hand maybe these will be pulled without notice as well.

Frustrated and feeling like a mushroom again.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 09:47 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:45 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
PSO wouldn't pull something without notice Ed, come on

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:45 PM
(#9)
Since: Jun 2010
PSO is not connected with the Facebook Poker League.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com