Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO Weekly

Old
PSO Weekly - Fri Dec 23, 2011, 11:39 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Im a bit disturbed by how things are pushed through and when I ask about something I am given a vague response or not at all. It directly relates to how the upper management see the membership and its not a good sign.

I have asked about EricnNancy on more than one occasion and I know the mods responding see that question and choose to ignore it. I asked because I do have questions about the situation and how it was handled. He had a few enemies or here to say the least and I feel these people got the better of him in this spot and swayed the mods to eliminate him.My view of course but it something that will eat at the back of my mind whenever the group of members lay into another attack on some one else or myself.
I inquired about him a few months ago after his last post and received a response that he was still with PSO and was just moving.Months have gone by and now I receive no response to my question.

So again I will ask what has happened to EricnNancy?

I will ask this until I get a answer as it weighs heavily in how much I can trust the mods here for their word and them saying that there is no hidden agendas when it comes to certain members getting booted.

Thank you for your response.

Old
Sat Dec 24, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I have been wondering what happened to the guy. I noticed there were no more Weekly Roundups when I got back. I hope he's alright.

Old
Sat Dec 24, 2011, 07:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback cookies, please be assured that we answer every question. Sorry for answering late; I simply missed your question before.

Ericnnancy is an inactive team member right now. He has been inactive for some time and we will clear things next year.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com