Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

badest month so far!!

Old
badest month so far!! - Sat Dec 24, 2011, 10:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
don't know why and i don't know how but somehow i am playing my worst month ever!!

Most of it cause by concentration problems i gues in other words my own stupid fold but still then i never have a lucky break what so ever so next month i probably will end up in the open leaue again and see all my hard earned VPP's dissapear in smoke

i wish u guys all a happy newyear and great christmass days

and i wish for better pokergods next month

Old
Sat Dec 24, 2011, 10:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
"playing my worst month ever" means making the worst decisions ever, not just seeing the worst results. Each poor decision should be taken as a learning opportunity. Poker is a game of constant learning. It really a case where not moving forward is really falling behind.

At the end of the hand there are three outcomes:
1 - you made a good decision
2 - you made a bad decision
3 - it was too close to call

1 and 3 rarely present significant learning opportunities, but every number 2 should be a learning opportunity.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
totaly right trumping when i look back i had to many things running trough my mind to stay focused!! i've been away for 2 days now and we will start all over for tyhe last 4 days and we will see if i make the top 500 lol no worry's

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 08:21 AM
(#4)
Maybe your not having fun anymore

Your too focus on winning

Relax

Good that your your taking a break

When your back

Your going to get your concentration back and kill the tables

Good luck

One time big time

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com