Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

OMG Rudolph is a girl!!!!!!!!!!

Old
OMG Rudolph is a girl!!!!!!!!!! - Sun Dec 25, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer, however, retain their antlers until after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen..... had to be a female. We should have known this.... Only women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night, and not get lost.

Like · · 2 minutes ago

Old
Sun Dec 25, 2011, 03:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
If you think antlers on male reindeer is a stretch, ask the DoFG what they think of the reindeer's aeronautic capabilities.

<--- sort of a reindeer

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 07:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
hmmmmm interesting.... then according to the stop animation program i've watched for a zillion years, rudolf is also a lesbian. sinse rudolf and clairisse hook up, i guess she'll be the last in the line of shiny red nosed critters. effsea is our last, best hope..

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 10:33 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
hiccup

Old
Fri Dec 30, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
dammit now all my kids are crying

actually I dont have kids :P

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com