(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lolol

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 04:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
For the lol's, and that's about it. Maybe to offend some black people.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
take your pc elsewhere count

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 04:57 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Wow Panic you really digging on that one..lol

Agree with Roomik take the pc somewhere else.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
In fact you want to call me a racist on how you interpret a photo that really isnt my problem.
You want to jump on a sinking ship by all means have at it.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 05:42 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I'm still wondering how that pic got translated to being politically incorrect, the pic says "GANGSTER" not "GANGSTA".

GANGSTER- those behind organised crime; most notably the Mafia. Responsible for blackmarket trade, epsionage, organised beatings/assassinations, etc.

GANGSTA- A sociopathic member of the inner-city underclass, known primarily for being antisocial and uneducated. Also known for ready access to illegal drugs and weapons, and staggeringly poor marksmanship.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 05:47 PM
(#8)
lol at people totally misconstruing my post. Seriously, you guys are offending me. Lighten up.

It's supposed to be funny because he's doing it wrong.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 06:12 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
We are all idiots Panicky was making a joke that no one got!
How stupid of me,you would never make a cloaked attempt to call some one a racist,I am reading way to much into your post. Forgive me ole mighty Panicky.

I will never question your posts in the future because you are so advanced in your thinking that I would never grasp what you are saying. Most likely best if I just let you call me a racist and be happy that you acknowledge my presence.

Or I could tell you to suck it up and own your words.But that wouldnt be like me now.

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 06:22 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
We are all idiots Panicky was making a joke that no one got!
How stupid of me,you would never make a cloaked attempt to call some one a racist,I am reading way to much into your post. Forgive me ole mighty Panicky.

I will never question your posts in the future because you are so advanced in your thinking that I would never grasp what you are saying. Most likely best if I just let you call me a racist and be happy that you acknowledge my presence.

Or I could tell you to suck it up and own your words.But that wouldnt be like me now.
Can someone put a funky beat to this?
OG Dog!!

Old
Mon Dec 26, 2011, 06:34 PM
(#11)
WWCBD?

What Would Clayton Bigsby Do?

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 09:18 AM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
lol at people totally misconstruing my post. Seriously, you guys are offending me. Lighten up.

It's supposed to be funny because he's doing it wrong.

the Joys of the PSO Forum lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com