Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

I propose a LOWER Stake 9 Seat SNG

Old
I propose a LOWER Stake 9 Seat SNG - Tue Dec 27, 2011, 04:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Hi,

I am just starting out in Online Poker, and after losing money on two other Pokersites (not alot of money, but enough to stop me in my tracks, and think about it!), I did alot of selective decisions about which Poker Site I would play on, to try and take my Poker more seriously and responsibly, to progress and improve upon my "iffy" Poker Skills!!

PokerStars came out way ahead, 1. You have a great PokerSchool, 2. Your rake fees are not as much as most of the other sites, and 3. Pokerstars seems to be the most respected and popular Poker Site.

So, after much reading, I decided to deposit £50 (around $78), but was a little put out that the lowest stake SNG 9 Seat costs $1.50. (around 52 games of my Bankroll)

Now, depending on your "risk factor", as everyone is different, some would say that this is ok for my Bankroll.

But I would MUCH prefer a suggested $70c + 8c 9 Seat SNG NON TURBO, to help not only myself, but I'm sure thousands or even hundereds of other players who would not like to risk such a large part of their Bankroll

Maybe a 50c +6c 9 seat non turbo too!!!!!!!!

I feel that this would not only compliment your Poker School, but it would also help others with small Bankrolls, who are just starting out in Online Poker.

I hope you take my suggestion on-board------loving every minute of it so far!!!!

Best regards, Richard

Last edited by WeaselBasher; Tue Dec 27, 2011 at 04:16 AM.. Reason: addition

Old
Tue Dec 27, 2011, 09:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi again Richard,

A similar answer here,

If you could email your suggestion to ideas@pokerstars.com

Keep in mind though that Pokerstars receives thousands of emails each week.

Pokerstars will always issue a reply to a support@pokerstars.com query. As such though, this is not a Technical Support question.

Great to hear that you are enjoying your time playing on Pokerstars.

I wish you every success at the tables.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com