BronzeStar
and general forum needs to be the top forum on page
I have loyalty to poker stars
I expect some in return
I researched poker stars for c3 months against sites such as full tilt

I chose Poker Stars
was never disappointing till now
return general forum where it belongs please

Last edited by XXChris123; Wed Dec 28, 2011 at 05:28 PM..

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 04:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 06:54 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved to appropriate forum **

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 07:36 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
If you're going to leave because of something as silly as the reasons you stated we might be better off with your departure.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXChris123 View Post
If general forum is not reinstated to top of forums and listed as general forum alone I may leave this site and never post again
OOOOOOO KAAAAAAY...... nothin' like cuttin' your nose off to spite your face...

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 12:51 PM
(#6)
PSO is the place where i have discovered that i can actually win at poker,

it has great Videos, some good live training and a bunch of poker players who respond to questions with a passion you don't often see.

so if you feel that naming General to community and putting it in a slightly different position out wieghs all of this it may be time to look at why you choose to be a part of the community in the first place.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Grade b; Wed Dec 28, 2011 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 12:57 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
OOOOOOO KAAAAAAY...... nothin' like cuttin' your nose off to spite your face...
Is it to spite or despite? I always thought it was despite. I guess both make sense.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Is it to spite or despite? I always thought it was despite. I guess both make sense.
I actually typed that first..lol either or I guess..ok thats it.. im googling it.i know lets start a thread about it in the general forum.. it seems that the general consensus is...drumrole please..........to spite is the correct term. No need for that thread in the gen. Furum now

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Dec 28, 2011 at 01:27 PM..

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2010
Thanks for the research.

Alright, done derailing Chris' thread.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#10)
Quote:

-----------So do millions of other players

I expect some in return

-----------They are still in business

If general forum is not reinstated to top of forums and listed as general forum alone I may leave this site and never post again

-----------That little wheel in the middle of my mouse is quite handy for getting me to where I want to be, try it someday, you might like it.

-----------3months to decide that you were going to play on the Number one rated site in the entire world?

I chose Poker Stars

------------Not sure how a site that offers so much for so little can be classified as disappointing and has bent over backwards to keep this site running.

------------It always is a good thing to be polite when demanding something so insignificant as the title and placing of a certain forum.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
l really like the new forum, except for where the bad beat section is.....hiccup

but thats me,

cheers all

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
l really like the new forum, except for where the bad beat section is.....hiccup

but thats me,

cheers all
Tell em eff!! If they dont put the bad beat forum where YOU think it should go, you'll never post again!...i'm suuuuure that will work! sinse this all costs so much, they should do what WE say!!

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Dec 28, 2011 at 02:45 PM..

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#13)
Quote:

but thats me,

cheers all

+1 that stupid section should be the last thing we see

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 02:45 PM
(#14)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dertymcgerty View Post
------------It always is a good thing to be polite when demanding something so insignificant as the title and placing of a certain forum.
without this site n its trainin n the like id still b playin like a crazy ivan but then again i moan when the gravys lumpy

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 05:40 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Ijust dont like the new design period
to me its awkward and takes the fun out of it

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 05:55 PM
(#16)
1st. off, chris has been and is a big help here in the forum,

but getting use to the new forum takes some time, just like anything new

still l hate the bad beat section tho.....hiccup

cheers all

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 06:05 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Ijust dont like the new design period
to me its awkward and takes the fun out of it
I actually like it, and hope they keep sprucing it up as time goes on, the old format was confusing to say the least, It is now so much easier to navigate and find what I am looking for much faster than before.

Keep it up PSO

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 06:30 PM
(#18)
Since: Dec 2010
Hey Chris,

Why dont you open Community Meet-up.

Click add to favourites.

Make a shortcut on your desktop.

Then every time you open pokerschoolonline you go staight to the new general forum.

Just an idea.

good luck.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 06:55 PM
(#19)
Since: Feb 2010
I never liked the 'general forum' as a title - but i posted there a lot - it was a laziness thing.

Should just have a catch-all forum - post everything then let the mods decide where it should be.

Or just post in an entirely inappropriate forum then wait to see who notices.

I've spent a lot of time in academic libraries and you should see them kick off about where the books should be shelved.

Categorisation is always a nightmare.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 07:41 PM
(#20)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
I expect some in return

I chose Poker Stars

Hey Chris,

I kind of agree with you here as there seem to be 2 general sections now,with the Community Meet Up and Off-Topic Discussions sections. Just a little bit cluttered in my opinion and it seems that the Mods are having as hard a time determining what should be where as we are when we go to search for certain things. But the one constant in the universe being change I'm willing to wait it out and see where the Forum is in a couple months or so.

Please don't let something as trivial as this drive you away. For myself seeing you back here is one of the better things that has happened here lately.

Quote:
1st. off, chris has been and is a big help here in the forum,

but getting use to the new forum takes some time, just like anything new

still l hate the bad beat section tho.....hiccup

cheers all

+ 1 Zillion

I can't exactly endorse how Chris worded his plea/demand either,but you'll be hard pressed indeed to find many who have contributed more in this Forum than Chris has. And for myself there is no one,not one single member,who I can say made me re-think certain things in my own game than Chris has. He's a searcher,in my opinion,and I mean that in the best way possible.

And he never,NOT ONCE,has ever had any problem laying his game bare naked,mistakes made along the way,for everyone to see. That takes guts. Before there was a Hand Analysis section Chris was posting hands like mad,good plays by him and bad ones as well,never pissing about bad beats but rather being bemused by the "interesting" lines his opponents would sometimes take. I,for one,truly enjoyed and looked forward to his postings along these lines and enjoyed immensely the times I engaged him in those discussions.

Instead of piling on him there are many here who would be well served to go back in the archives and pull up some of his thoughts on a wide range of topics. Not all of it is for everyone but I can say for certain that everyone can glean something from Chris's contributions that they will find a boon to their game.

Good to see you back Chris. Stay put man.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Wed Dec 28, 2011 at 07:45 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com