Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Jdean, Hand replayer help please.

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 09:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2007
***MOVED***

Hi JigJig,

I moved this because it is more of a PSO support question reference the Hand Replayer.

Are you posting multiple or single hands to the Replayer? I noted some other members were having problems with multiple hands. It would also be good if you posted what result you get in the test Hand Replayer section and we can have a look at it.

As for the HUD, unfortunately outside my limited expertise, but I am sure someone who is using one will happily give you a hand if you tell us which one you wish to install and configure.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 12:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/replayer/

is this where you went for replayer?

Is working for me at the moment

Old
Wed Dec 28, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
If you are around later on say 11pm my time, I will go through it with you step by step, or post the hand history in another thread and I will put it into the replayer for you.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 11:53 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Tests ok for me just now using Mozilla Firefox browser. I do notice that until the page fully loads (less than a second) the menu icons are there and visible but greyed-out. In my experience if pages fail to fully load it's down to an internet connection issue, either running slow or briefly dropping out. Often a connection issue like that is only apparent with pages that require a lot of loading.

But it's something we're keeping a close eye on in case there is more to it than that.

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 12:06 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
look at the beginning of the hand history and see if it says PokerStars Hand, or PokerStars Game.

If it says Hand, change that word to Game and it may fix it.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 11:51 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
change browser to mozilla

download it thru mozilla com

hand replayer works well with this browser

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 12:52 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I'mJigJig...

If you want to talk on skype, add me...

My nick name there is: YanToy4

If anyone else would like to add me, please feel free to send an invite.

All I ask is that you include in your note that you are adding me as a pso member. I usually do not accept invites form folks I dont know.

See ya's!

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com