Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Do you play Big$11?

Old
Do you play Big$11? - Wed Dec 28, 2011, 04:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Big $11 is my favorite game. I play this every single day just like going to work. My day isn't complete if I didn't play this game. Gametime is 3:00am Philippines, I need to set an alarm 2:00am just to get ready for the game. Make myself food to eat and some drinks. Time to check out on this forum on what's happenning to our other beloved members. Check out some hand analysis to see if there's some interesting hands where I can learn.

Winning this tournament all the way is one of my goal.This is

my

ONE TIME BIG TIME

Why?

Prize $50k - $10k 1st prize, big enough that all your hardwork in poker will be very fruitful if you win one of this.

Buy-in - not so expensive, I think everyone who's playing poker can afford this.

I just want to know who else is playing this on a regular basis.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com