Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Any challenges other than Cowboy and American?

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 02:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I challenge anyone to get a lower monthly score in the Open league

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 07:23 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Why not just set your own challenge?
Then challenge others to join.

That's how the cowboy and BOTH American challenges were started.

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 08:34 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
Why not just set your own challenge?
Then challenge others to join.

That's how the cowboy and BOTH American challenges were started.

This is an excellent idea. Why not post your challenge and invite the membership to partake? It is how the other challenges began. If you want to brainstorm possibilities, let me know via PM. I'm thinking your idea of a different game format excellent.

The Cowboy Challenge started as an aid to those with limited resources for building a bankroll. Its popularity has exploded. Now, this challenge is a semi-recognized promotion available on the forum. There is now a prize for those who accept the month long challenge. It even spawned the most popular non-cash challenge from Moxie.

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 06:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
JigJig there is also Felix's 2NL to 100NL challenge for ring tables. I don't know that he's carrying it into the new year or not insofar as the Steps tickets go,but it's a worthy challenge to take on just as a solid set of goals to improve ones game at the ring tables and try to advance in them.

I've always been much more interested in MTT/SNG play myself and basically used the rings as a way to garner my VPP/FPP points. However,when Americans do get back on here for real $ I would really like to challenge myself at some point to see if I can advance my ring table game along the lines of what Felix laid out.

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 06:46 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
There is also the Ahar Bank roll builder challenge:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...nkroll-Builder

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Dec 30, 2011, 03:24 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
How about a lofty challenge

I've always been tempted by the SharkScope leaderboards.

If you're interested in Mixed Games.

You will need $21 profit at Mixed Games at under $2 stakes to make the top 20. A bit late this year but definately achievable and then you'll get one of those shiny icons next to your name on SharkScope

Quad Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com